Introduction

Hey guys! It's Lizabeth! Apparently when my parents wrote my birth certificate they left of the "e". Yep, that's my life. All I am is a spelling error. Oh, and a Sirius Potterhead. Comment down below if you can relate. So this is my story, and it's 90% fictional. I live in England, but I love traveling. So, yes, I do have the accent. I bet you when you read that sentence you continued to read in a British accent. I have that effect, I guess. The weather is mostly rainy, but I'm sure you don't care about the weather in England. Right? Says in high squeaky voice, "No, that's idiotic Lizabeth. What are you doing, you're losing the people! Come on!" Sheesh, my head is harsh. Well, I love fashion like any normal teen girl. In fact, right now I am wearing an oversized Starbucks graphic tee, black bandeau, black leggings, an oversized beige cardigan, and black combat boots. My rain jacket is also included, of course. I honestly can't do anything with my hair. It's so straight, well, that it stays straight. I like that sometimes, it can be convenient. I always wear it in my signature style. I just simply braid my bangs and leave the rest down. I'm lazy, I know. Stop yelling at me, sheesh! Please don't be weirded out and leave, just hear me out. I have one green eye and one blue eye. I know it's kinda creepy, I get that a lot. Please don't judge. I go to a private school, because I basically live in the middle of nowhere. It's a private school for only girls, and it's, like, ten minutes from our house. Heck, I don't remember the last time that I talked to a boy, my dad excluded. I'm especially lonely because I am also an only child. Although after two years of babysitting, when I was a little younger, I really don't want a sibling. I DON'T WANT A SIBLING! Now that I got that off my chest, like this book if you have a sibling. Or, like it anyway. Please! Now that I'm done boring you with my backstory, let's get on with that story!