The Clowns

Plot: oh I think you already knew the plot. Also, Robin may get violent in this. Take note; when I wrote something in this story or whatever story that cames from me... I will make Robin violent (if they hurt her). So hope y'all like this!

Disclaimer: not mine... not today but soon, I will.

"This used to be a fun house|now it's full of evil clowns..."
-Fun house, P!nk

It was just some other day but not normal because something bad has happened. Really bad!

First, it started off with Harley and Joker visiting this ever-peaceful city (not really). And next, battling with them.

They should've known it was a distraction. A distraction to get Robin's weakness. But that's the problem. Whenever they heard Robin the Teen Wonder they thought he was still the same fun-loving kid, immature and pathetic little boy. Did they heard of "People change"? Or "Things Change" (as what Terra said to Beastboy)? Another note, do. not. make. him. angry. Unless if you want to have a plain (or whatever color you like your coffin would be) coffin and fancy funeral or powdered bones.

And the third? Let's not forget about that! Lastly (and horrifically), Raven was gone! Which leads to where you all know; Robin's anger.

Oh so he was ready to kill this man! Him amd Jason were practicing how to control Jason's anger. He was known for losing his temper easily. Now Robin knows what Jason feels like. And he had just to feel it!

He glared at the thing he hated and the others do the same. Who wants to see a clue anyway that said your love ones are in danger?

Starfire hardly control her own emotions. Her eyes glowed green as she let out an ear-peircing scream and just like that, the scrap with a blood burned into ashes.

Everyone sighed in relief that it's gone.

The silence that used to kept them peaceful (not anymore) hugged them. A few moments later, Robin informed, "We have to split up and find Raven. The more we waste our time, the more Raven will get in danger. Report what you have found. Do not go alone." Everyone nodded as Cyborg moved in the car, Beastboy sniff to find her scent and Starfire flew in the air.

As the others were gone, he tap on his built in computer in his glove and in a matter of seconds, he was off to find Raven.

He searched to find Raven and kill this Clown! Well, he couldn't actually kill (or he will be considered as a criminal) this clown but nonetheless! He just want to see this man suffering like he suffered Raven. Whatever he did to her, he sure was gonna pay.

He was not like the carefree child like he used to when he was younger and fought with the shadows. He matured and changed. He was not stupid to commit that mistake again. Like other people said; the people who has the same mistakes doesn't learn anything. And that's true. That's why he don't want to make that mistake happen again.

He has a mistake (at least to him it was). A horrible mistake! And he still blames himself because of the cause. He saw Tony Zucco planning something and he just throw it away and practice for the exhibition. But as her mother reached to him, the rope broke and Robin could only do is watch. The horrific death of them. He helplessly tried to reach for them as he extended his arm. But he failed. Their bodies collided with such impact that there almost all of their bones were broken as their blood made their way out of their bodies.

Robin held the handle tightly as he moved his hand to revved his motorcycle up. As he sped around, his eyes seem to catch one place that was very near to them. Right behind them and they didn't even notice...