reunite

Okay hello all the peoples. Um...so yeah Lizzie is not in the story she I repeat "she" called off the engagement. So yeah. Ciel is 19 and you are 18.
This is gonna take place is modern time so no maids. Just butlers.
And here is the story.

You and Ciel have been friends since childhood, but got separated from the accident, y'all would see each other once in awhile. You lived on the outskirts of London in a wooded area. You had a mansion, also know as (l/n) manor. Y'all could still communicate through letters. But hey, we got something called e-mail now. Every thing was just like today cars and technology.

You sat by your pool basking in the summer rays. You see a blue flower land in the water.
"That reminds me of ciels ring, I wonder how is he doing" you smile as you think of all fun times you've had as kids and
pre- teens. You still remembered where his manor was, so you got your fine little self to your car. A shiny ( f/c) ( favorite car) and drove off to his manor.

~ time skip brought to you by speeding tickets~ XD

You pulled up in front of his mansion you remember the times. You get off and see shrubs cut like skulls?
"Grell!" You say to yourself
A man named Sebastian comes to the gates.
" oh hello miss (y/n), how are you doing? He asks politely
" very good, thanks for asking. And is Ciel here?" You say closing the vehicle door.
" yes he is in his office" Sebastian says
You and him start walking until...
"Bassy-chan!!" Some one screamed
" yup, I knew grell was here" you say and Sebastian chuckles
" how did you know" he ask a little confused.
You point to the skull shrubs
" oh my, I didn't see that!"
" well, hello my bassy. And you too (y/n). So bassy-... Wait (y/n)! I've missed you! He hugs you
" hey grell! I've missed you too!" You say. Its been forever since you've seen him.
Yall walk to the doors of the mansion. Sebastian opens the door for you.
" thank you Sebastian" you say
You turn around to see Sebastian closing the door on grell.
" his masters office is down the hall to the right" he says and gives those smirks that all the fan girls love.
You do as told, and now you are in front of the office doors. You knock.
"Come in" a familiar voice says
You walk in and see Ciel. His beautiful navy hair, his sparkling blue eye and that little smirk he'll give once in a while.
" hey Ciel" you say
"(Y-y/n), its really you? How are you doing?" He says
"Really good and you" you reply
" I'm doing really good now that I saw you" he smiles.
(Omfg, he smiled, this is new)
"Awe, thank you" you say blushing "where is Lizzie y'all were suppose to get married right?" You ask curiously.
" she..she broke off the engagement with me." He says not phased at all by it.
" but I thought you loved her?"
"I've never had feelings for Lizzie, because I like some one else"
You were a little heart broken because he loved someone else.
You liked Ciel, y'all were best friends. He even told you he made a deal with a demon. That's how much he trusted you.
You started to grow feelings for him when you were 15. 3 years later you still love him to death.
There was knock on the door.
"Master, your lunch is ready." Said Sebastian through the door.
" well let's go then,(y/n)" he holds out his hand and you take it. Y'all walk to the dining room and lunch is ready.
" today, is corn a shin with earl grey tea" (so basically a smaller type of chicken it taste better though)
" thank you Sebastian"
Sebastian walks out to the kitchen to leave you and Ciel alone... To finish eating of course XD