Chapter 8

Athena's POV:
Dumbledore stands by the doorway and look a little nervous. "Albus what is going on?" Uncle Remus asks confused. He sighs and steps closer. "It seems that something has happened in Godrick's Hollow. I never thought I could be true but it is. James and Lilly Potter have seemed to have risen from the dead." He says slowly. I stare at him in shock. Everyone in the room does for that matter.

"Pardon me?" Molly Weasley asked. Dumbledore just nodded. "Our parents are dead. There is no spell that can wake the dead." Kate says motioning to Toby, Harry, and I. "Miss. Potter I have reason to believe that they were force fed the Draught of Living Death. It give the drinker a dead appearance and can last a long time." He explains. "Sir if our parents are alive that means uncle Padfoot is innocent and really was framed. Do you think we could bring him from Azkaban and the minister here so they can come to terms?" I say quietly.

Everyone older than first year stares at me in shock. "What? I have an almost photographic memory and I looked up the history of my parents. It wasn't that hard." I say. "Albus she is right. There is no way he could have killed them if they are not dead. Besides any Death Eater would have the Dark Mark on their skin. There was only one of us who never showed his arms. Peter Petagrew." Uncle Remus says sourly.  Molly nods and places a comforting hand in his arm.

Dumbledore nods and sends a Phoenix patronus to the ministry. Then he walks out into the hallway and brings in two people. The woman stands at about 5'8 and the man towers above most of us at 6'2. She has bright red hair matching Kate's and green eyes like Harry. The man looks exactly like Toby and I am the girl version with my mothers curly hair. They smile at each of us and I open my arms slightly for a hug. They both sigh in relief and rush forward to hug me. They only let go when I whimper in pain.

The doors open again revealing the minister of magic followed by two guards with uncle Sirius shackled in between them. They let him free after locking the doors. His children run up to him and he hugs them both. Soon they are joined by his nieces and nephew. "Uncle Sirius!" Bexxie yells in joy. "Hey Bexxie how are you doing?" He asks smiling for the first time in a long time.

"Good. I am away from my psychotic mother and father. Also my uncle is literally the best ever." She says giving him another hug. He laughs and then looks at me and my siblings. He smiles and sees our parents behind us. Immediately he is standing and staring at them in shock. "Dad they are real." Cassie says quietly. "That's not possible. They died 10 years ago. What kind of sicko is trying to replicate my best friends?" He yells tears collecting in his eyes. "Padfoot why would we lie to you?" Dad asks him?

"Prongs?" He whispers. Dad nods and smiles. Uncle Sirius launches himself at dad and hugs the crap out of him. "Mummy? What is going on?" I ask confused. "Your father and I have not seen our friends in 10 years and we hadn't seen our friends because of the war." Mum explains. "Daddy mummy? Can I test something?" I ask softly in unison with Kate.

They both nod and step closer to us. I pick up two cotton swabs and have them open their mouths. I take two samples and they stare at me strangely. Recognition flashes through my mothers face as I run the samples over a bright green leaf. Where the saliva touches the leaf decays and disintegrates. "Miss. Potter that proves absolutely nothing." The minister says.

"Except the fact that Mr. Sirius Orion Black didn't murder Mr. James Charlus Potter and Mrs. Lilly Marie Potter nee. Evans. Even if he wanted to he was the last person to see them alive and the only one who could have force fed them the Draught of Living Death." I explain. My parents, siblings, and uncles all look very proud. "It is impossible to know that they were force fed." Says the minister who is now grasping for straws.

"Yes it is. Here is a picture of the six of us in my locket. Look at my fathers teeth. In the picture which was taken on Harry and I's birthday. And dad if you will open our mouth." I say as the minister looks at the picture. Dad opens his mouth. "I noticed this when I took the sample. In the picture his tooth isn't chipped. But look at it now. He has a chip in his front teeth. It means something was forced in his mouth and since he was the first to die he would have had the least time to be saved." I finish.

"Minister she is exactly right." Uncle Lupin says coming over to my side. The minister is lost for words. "Fine. But can you prove who sent you know who to your house that night?" He asks me. "Yes I can. There was only one man who was scared of everything and refused to show his arms. That was Peter Garrett Peragrew. He could turn into a rat because he decided to use his Slytherin connections to become a animagus. And because he was so close to the family that gave birth to the children that could bring him down it became crucial that he stayed put." I say.

The minister almost falls over with the weight of the information. "Hey Ron can I see your rat?" I ask. Ron nods and hands me the ugly old rat. "Minister if you would let my uncle Remus perform the spell that is called in French parson à anemaux. It changes the person from their animal form to their person." I say. Uncle Remus performs the spell and there sits an ugly balding man who is very nervous. He is wringing his hands and shaking. "What do you want Petagrew?" Dad asks coolly.