Subway Crush: Thirteen

Start from the beginning

"Hey! That's my preschool I.D.!" She uttered, she tried to take it from him but he jerked his hand upwards, "what? It's cute. Can I have it?" He asked, making her blush to the fullest.

"Why? It's not like you have something to do with it." She asked, she lowered her head so that he couldn't her flushed face.

"Well, I need this so that I could picture the look of our future daughter." He said, making Juvia looked at him with a wide eyes.

Wait what?

~*~

Lucy and her subway crush is exchanging sighs, no one wants to talk for they both don't know what to talk about. She was averting her eyes everywhere other than him, it's just too much for her. Now she was regretting of accepting his offer. It's just to damn wrong.

"Uhmm... Hey." He spoke, she was having an argument on her mind whether to talk to him or not, but the wants of talking to him won, "Hey." She squeaked.

"I haven't seen you in the subway this week. What happened? Care to share?" He asked, his voice held full of worry as she felt him looked at her with the set of onyx eyes he has.

"N-Nothing. I was just busy, that's all." She squeaked, tinge of pink were visible on her cheeks, her eyes was darted on their feet that is swaying to the soft melody f the song, the woman's singing.

Yeah, busy to do everything just to avoid you. A part of her mind said, making her grimace.