The Closet

Harry stared down what seemed like a never ending dark corridor. He didn't recognize this place. He didn't even remember how he got here. At the very end of the hall, he saw a door. He noticed the walls of the hall were lined with what seemed like picture frames, but he was too far away to make out the person or people in the pictures. As he walked towards the door he realized the pictures were of him and Louis through out the years they've known each other. The first picture was of Harry kneeling down on one knee handing Louis a white rose. The second picture was of the two of them with their arms wrapped around each other's shoulders. The third picture was a recent one of them with Niall together on stage. Niall was between the both of them smiling widely while Harry and Louis both stared lovingly at each other.
But the third picture caught Harry completely off guard. The picture was of Louis at what seemed to be a grave yard. He was crying while placing a single white rose on top of the grave. Harry couldn't make out the name on the tombstone unfortunately.
Harry finally approached the door. He opened the door to reveal a small room. The room was windowless with absolutely no furniture. There were only two things in the room: the door that led to the room and a closet. Harry could hear a faint sniffling coming from inside the closet. As he walked towards the closet, the door closed behind him. He sprinted back to the door only to find that it was locked. He stood there staring at the door in confusion trying to figure out a solution. The sniffing became louder and louder. He decided to continue to check out who was crying. Harry opened the door to reveal that it was Louis who was crying. Louis was turned away from Harry and wasn't aware of his presence. Harry slowly approached Louis and placed his hand gently on Louis' shoulder. Louis swiftly turned around with tears streaming down his face.
"Harry!" Louis gasped. He jumped up and tightly embraced Harry.
"Louis! What happened? What's wrong? Are you hurt?"
Louis stared at Harry with pain in his eyes.
"Harry, I'm sor-"
Before Louis could finish his sentence, they heard the door to the room open.
"The time's up Harry" Louis whisperer quietly. "I love you so much."
They could hear footsteps coming near the closet.
"Louis, what's going on?" Harry whispered while pulling Louis closer to him.
Before Louis could answer, the door of the closet flew open, and there stood Eleanor.
"There you are, Louis! Everyone's been looking for you!"

Harry noticed that Eleanor was wearing a beautiful white dress. He looked down at Louis and just now realized that Louis was wearing a black tuxedo.
"What's going on?" Harry half whispered, hoping that the answer he came up with was incorrect.

"Me and Louis are getting married."

Married? That word echoed through Harry's head. He could feel his heart shatter. He never felt this much heartache before in his life.
"How? Why? It should be Louis getting married to me!" he thought to himself.

"If you'll excuse us, we have an important day ahead of us. Come on Louis! We've kept everyone waiting long enough."
Eleanor grabbed a hold of Louis hand and practically dragged him out of the closet. Tears were streaming down both Harry and Louis' face.

Louis took one last look at Harry. He gave him a small, sad smile and said,
"Always in my heart, Harry."

With that, Eleanor and Louis went on their way and left a tear-stained face Harry alone.

And then Harry woke up.