Chapter 16

A/N: -THIS CHAPTER IS UNEDITED!!!-

______________________________

"Boys! Quit! Now!" Coach Hancock yells. They both look up and stop hitting each other.

I look at Jake he has a bloody mouth and nose. While Brayden has a black eye and a swollen lip. "Go get cleaned up!" Nobody moved "Now!" He says. They get up and move fast to the bathroom.

"Ugh!" I mumble under my breath. Elena and Bailey look at me.

"I'm sorry Shelby." Elena says. Jake then walked out.

"I'm sorry Baby! He came at me first! You saw!" Jake says walking up to me.

"I don't care Jake. Leave me alone." I walk off. Jake runs to me and grabs my arms.

"Babe.. I'm sorry! Don't be mad." He says. His eyes start to swell up. I knew he was sorry but I'm not in the mood for this crap. It's Prom! He ruined it.

"Jake. I know your sorry, but you ruined prom. By fighting with that..." I said.

"I'm sorry! Forgive me."

"I'll have to think about it!" I said starting to cry. I don't know why I said I'll have to think about it. I just don't want to talk to him. He pulled me into a hug and kissed my hair.

"I love you." He whispered. I walked out of the school and sat on one of the steeps. I burst into tears. I don't know why I am making a big deal out of this! It's just a stupid fight and a stupid prom!

"Hey. You okay?" This guy named Alan asked. He has freaked me out ever since I met him. He also is in love with me.

"Yes. I'm fine." I snapped back to him. Just leave me alone before I freak out! He sat down and started patting my back. "Um. What are you doing?"

"I'm patting your back... Is it not comforting?" Alan asked staring at my dress.

"No it isn't. And my face is up here." I moved away from him. He moved closer and started to try to kiss me. "JAKE!" I yelled and got up.

"Why ya yelling? I can make you way happier than he can." Alan said pushing me up against the wall.

"No! Get off me!" I said trying to move. "JAKE!!" I yelled again then heard someone running down the hall.

"LEAVE HER ALONE!" The voice of my savor! Finally! Jake!

"Jake!!" I ran to him and jumped in his arms. Finally I fell save, nobody can hurt me! Ever.

Jake's POV

"JAKE!" I heard someone yell form the hall. No scratch that my girlfriend.

"Do you hear that?" I asked Elena.

"No.." She said.

"I gotta go check it out! I think it's Shelby." I got up and ran to them.

"No! Get off me!" I heard her yell. A guy can't possibly... "Jake!" She yelled again. Next thing I see is Shelby trying to get out of Alan's grip.

"LEAVE HER ALONE!" I yelled trying not to freak to much. He's trying to rape my girlfriend... WTH?

"Jake.." She sounded released that I was here. I will never let her go. Never. She mine and I will do anything to keep her safe. I'll be the living hell out of this dude if he touches her again.

"Do NOT ever lay a finger on her ever again. If you do I will come find you and bet the hell out of you!" I was pissed and he pissing me more off! I looked down at her. She has her head buried in my shirt and she crying like crazy. "Come here baby girl! It's okay. Nobody will ever hurt you again. I'm sorry! I will never leave you alone. Ever again! I promise.." I planted a kiss in her hair it smelt like watermelons. The most amazing smell in the world..

I went to move "NO! JAKE! NO! DON'T MOVE! PLEASE.... Don't!" She yelled softly. "Don't.. Move.. Don't leave me!"

"I'm not leaving you! EVER!" I pulled her as close as we could get. I want to hold her like this for the rest of my life. I would never need anything else. Just Her. She sniffed and then looked up at me. She is still beautiful when she cries.

"Jake. You make me fell so safe. Like no one else can." I can't think when I'm around her. She makes me go crazy and have funny feelings. But I like the way she makes me fell.

"Shelby you are so beautiful. You make me go crazy, I can't think when I'm around you." That smile makes me weak to my knees. She is crazy beautiful.. I then take my right hand a place it on her cheek then my left hand on her hip. "Come here." I pull her gently to me.

"You promise you won't hurt me?" She smiled and put both o her hands on my chest.

"I promise" I smile then kiss her. When we kiss sparks fly. I know the girls are the ones who get the butterfly's, but when I'm with her... I get the butterfly's.

"You want to go walk?" I ask her. Unsure because she might say no.

"Can we just stay here I don't really want to go." She says. With sadness in her eyes.

"Yeah. That's fine." We sat there for a while. She had her head on my shoulder and my jacket on.

"Um.. Hello? The party is in side." Bailey and Elena said. They are like twins they say everything together.

"We are good." I say. Shelby moves to look at them but she still is holding my hand tight. Shelby smiles then lays her head back down. "You know I'm not going anywhere right?"

"Yes. I just want you close to me." She gets back in her position. "Is that a problem?"

I laugh a little. "No" I simply answer. I kiss her forehead.

"I'm really tired.." She intertwined our fingers.

"Go to sleep I'll take you home." I say looking down at her.

"Thanks for being here for me. I don't know what would have happened if you weren't here." She lays her head down in my lap.

"I'll protect you threw anything. I promise." She slowly dozes off. She's the best thing that has ever happened to me.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey y'all! I'll try to keep updating! But I'm camping so it'll be a little hard! Anyways how's it goin? Y'all like it?

Comment:}

Vote:]

Message me:)

Follow;)

~~ShelbyRaeeee!:)

PICTURE OF TH EPROM PICTURES THEY TOOK ON THE SIDE!>>>>>>>>