Baseball Boys!

**DO NOT SKIP OVER THIS! YOU NEED TO KNOW THAT THIS BOOK HAS VERY BAD SPELLING AND GRAMMAR MISTAKES. DO NOT LEAVE COMMENTS ON WHAT I DID WRONG AND WHICH WORDS ARE MISS SPELLED. SOME PEOPLE HAVE LEFT A COMMENT ON EVERY SINGLE WORD THAT WAS MISS SPELLED, DO NOT CONTINUE THAT. The word "WANT" and "WON'T" are the two words that really confused me at the time I was writing this story and they are the most ones that are miss placed in this story. I am not editing it because there are to many mistakes and I'm not taking it down because it was my first book and I'm truly proud of it. I'M TIRED OF THE COMMENTS TELLING ME WHICH WORDS ARE WORNG. I wrote the story and I've re-read it I know what's wrong with it, I've also told you that there are things wrong with it. So stop telling me. I thank you for caring but I'm tired of seeing the comments. So STOP. Sincerely, Shelby.

Chapter 1:

"SHELBY RAE GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!" My mom yells from the kitchen.

"YES MA'AM!" I yell back to her. It was 6:30 a.m and the bus had pulled up in the drive way.

"The bus is here you need to go, Elena and Bailey are waiting on you." My mom said while pointing to the door handing me my binder.

"Okay. Love you see you after school." I said

"Bye sweetie and don't get into any trouble." She said in a very serious voice.

"Ha! Why would I?" I smiled.

"GO!" She yelled

"Yes ma'am gah.. Someone is in a bad mood!" She eyeballed me.

"Get out!!" She slapped at me. I run out the door and on to the bus.

"SHELL!!" I hear two girls scream.

"Hey yall!" I walk up and put my stuff in the seat and turn to face them.

"Okay so I heard there is a new boy and his name is Jake Jones!" Elena said in a high excited voice.

"Really? Have you saw him?" I asked not being as excited as they are.

"OMG! There he is!!!!!!" Bailey screamed while pointing to the bus door.

"OMG! He is DROP DEAD GORGEOUS!!" Elena says while almost fainting. He smiled at her showing his perfectly straight teeth and his big dimples!! Letting her know that he heard what she had said about him.

**He walks by**

"Um.. Shelby he was totally checking you out." Bailey and Elena say at the same time.

"Whatever no he wasn't!" I say with felling of my cheeks to make sure they aren't to hot.

"Look she's blushing!" Elena says while elbowing Bailey in the arm.

"Y'all shut up!" I say and turning around to face front in my seat.

"Hey um.. Shelby y'all have a game tonight?" My bus driver (Matt) asked.

"Yeah I think so. I think we have like 4 more for the season" I say while standing up to look at him.

"Okay good how are y'all doin so far?" He asked looking in mirror.

"I think we have won like 3 and lost 1." I commented. I'm not really sure.

"Ow. Okay sounds good. LAST STOP! HIGH SCHOOL." We all got of and walked in.

I went to my locker and put up my English and social studies books. I turned around to walk to my first health class.

'BAM' as I was falling I felt two amazingly strong arms wrap around my waist.

Um.. hold up! Wait-what?

"Um. I'm sorry." A deep voice said over me as he look into my eyes.

"Oh. It's okay at least you caught me." I said with a sorta laugh. Wait did I really just say that! Ugh! I'm so stupid!

"Ha. Yeah I'm Jake. New student." He stands me up and holds out a hand for me to shake it.

"Shelby" I say and shake his hand. His hand was so muscular. He was like 6'4 and I'm like 5'1 he was so tall! He has light green eyes that look grayish in the light. He was really, really tan and had light brown hair almost blond and HUGE biceps. He was wearing a kinda tight shirt that showed some of his abs which made my heart skip a few beats..

______________________________ *****************************************

I know it's short but I just wonted to start it off to see if anyone would read it or liked it. So

*COMMENT* or *MESSAGE ME*

SHELBY ON THE SIDE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

-ShelbyRaeeee!<3