Morrell

I don't know how long I was in the car till stiles came out and got in the car.

"We have to go to school." Stiles sayd starting the car and backing out.

"Okay." I say barley above a whisper, as we drive all I do is look out the window... I spaced off I vs didn't even notice we we're in the school parking lot until the engine cut off and stiles cleared his throat.

"Shay.." stiles says but I cut him off.

"In okay.."

"No, your not... Shay I know how you feel okay, just stop pretending and actually talk to me. I know your upset I'm mean after this you'll have your mom but not your dad and it sucks.... and trust me when you have to explain to your mom what happened I'll be there for you okay cause you were there for me... along with Scott. Have told you this before and I'll tell you again I'm not going anywhere you can try to push and you can try to give up but I'm not letting you your gonna fight through this and I'll be with you every step of the way I promise okay." Stiles says looking at me but then looking out the window.

"I'm sorry, I just... I just don't know what to do I feel like she is always one step ahead.... like she'll always be one step ahead." I sigh.

"I know but we'll catch up okay we'll beat her I know we will." Stiles says I nod. "Now let's go get Lydia." I nod again and hop out its lunch right now all we have to do is find her and I'm sure she is at the locker.

Once we arrive at the locker I see her. "Lydia." I say she looks at me and smiles I'm confused at first till she gets up and runs up to hug me tightly.

"I... I thought you we're hurt, the last memory I have with you is you died then came back. Shayla I was so worried then I heard about your dad Shayla I'm so sorry." Lydia says I hug her back even tighter.

"I should have returned your phone calls, I'm sorry lyds I just didn't wanna talk." I say as guilt washes over me.

"Its okay Shay trust me." Lydia says smiling as she let's go. "I'm just happy your okay."

"Trust me I'm happy your okay too."

"Okay now that, that is over we have to catch you up on a lot." Stiles says grabbing Lydia and dragging her near the locker rooms. He let's out the whole spill and when he finishesi look at Lydia's face for a reaction.

"I don't believe it. Scott can't really be with them. He can't be." She says furrowing her eyebrows.

"You didn't see the look on his face, though. It was..." Stiles doesnt finish.

"then what can I do? I mean, I get that I'm some kind of, like, human geiger counter for death, but... I don't know how to turn it on and off yet. All I know is that she tried to kill me because of..." Lydia doesn't finish as we look at her confused.

"because of what? Hey, Lydia, what?" I ask looking at her.

"When she called me a banshee, she was surprised by it. What if that's not why she tried to kill me?" Lydia says.

"Then why did she?" Stiles asked.

"That's what we need to find out." Lydia says furrowing his eyebrows.

"It has be something serious she wouldn't kill you just because of what you are, she was trying to kill me well because I get I the way, Lydia you get in the way of her plan like I do." I say.

"Okay but what or how?" Lydia questions before Stiles phone buzzes. We look at him as his face drops.

"What?" I ask.

"Oh, God." Stiles says before he looks at us he seems distressed and worried.

"What is it now?" Lydia ask comfused.