Percy x reader- love at first sight

Percy's POV
-----------------------
I was riding Blackjack when all of a sudden I see this really pretty girl running in the woods. She looked like she hadn't slept in days, but she was still beautiful. I make Blackjack fly closer to the trees and follow her. I then realize she was being chased by the Minotaur. " Ugh, I hate him " I say to myself. I tell Blackjack fly to the ground and let me off. Of course he wanted donuts. I shout to the girl" Keep running!" She spots me and smiles and runs faster. I land between her and the Minotaur. She stops, turns around and shouts " Duck!" She pulled out her bow and arrow and shot the minotaur between his eyes. I turn around shocked. I then see her wince, hold her arm and fall to the ground. I run to her pick her up bridal-style and run to Blackjack and put her on his back. Then fly to Camp Half-Blood.
(Y/n)'s POV
----------------------------------------------
I wake up to seeing this really cute black haired boy with sea green eyes on my right and a blonde haired on my left. I'm in a bed with a bandage around my right forearm, great my shooting arm. " I'm Will Solace, son of Apollo" says the blonde haired boy. " And this is Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon " Will says as he points to the black haired boy. " The names (y/n) (l/n), daughter of (g/p)"I say staring intently into Percy's sea green eyes. He stares back. Will clears his throat and says " I need to do some tests to make sure you are strong enough to leave the infirmary." " Ok" I say as I blush from realizing I was still staring at Percy. Will grabs a thermometer and puts it under my tongue. Takes it out and says " Your fever has gone, so I think you are good" " Thanks " I say as get up and walk out the door. But Percy grabs my good arm and drags me to his cabin. " Woah, hold on, why don't you show me around first?" I say as I blush. "  Because I need to tell you something." He grabs my waist and whispers in my ear " I like you, will you be my girlfriend?" " Woah, a little persistent, but you still are cute so sure,Kelp boy" I whisper back. " Kelp wha---?" I interrupt him with a kiss. It was love at first sight.
----------------------------------------------
How was it? This was my first one! Please comment on what x reader you want me to write about next!
Bye Demigods,
                   Daughter of Athena