Chapter IX- College Accepted

Third person P.O.V:
  Before May graduated from high school, she has been studying hard and she applied for many college for that she will at least be accepted in one of them. She has a dream of designing clothes, she wanted to become a fashion designer.

        Today when she check her email to see if she have any accepted email from any of the colleges, there was like 3 or 4 of them she got accepted but there is one college she's looking forward to get into, which is the college JB had went to, it's Konkuk University. There was no email from that college.

     A week pass and today she's checking her email again and to her surprise she got an email from Konkuk University. Even though she won't be attending the university with JB she's happen that got to go to the same college he went to.

     As May finish checking her email, she got her phone a called JB to inform him about her being accepted into Konkuk University. JB congratulated her and ask her to go on a date to celebrate together.

    While they went on the date they promise each other that they will get married when May finish college and get her degree. Even though they might argue sometimes they have been in love with each other for a long time which won't break their relationship easily.