Chapter VIII- May's Graduation

JB's P.O.V:
   Tomorrow will be May's graduation ceremony, I want to give her something special as a congratulation gift so I went to a Jewelry store to look for something she might like. As I look at each jewels, I saw a couple rings. I bought the rings because I thought May might likes them and I also like them because they mean that we belong to each other.

The next day: May's P.O.V
It's almost time for the ceremony to start and I don't see any signs of JB oppa. I'am so worry because he and his parents are my only guardians. If none of them come, I don't have anyone who will come to support me. I don't have much friends because I don't talk much.

Ceremony started:
The ceremony is started now and I still don't see any signs of oppa or Omma and appa. Then my name is called to go up and get my deployment, when I go up I saw JB oppa and also both Omma and appa there. I'm so happy to see them, I was sad thinking that they might not come.

After the ceremony:
"Oppa, Omma, appa, thanks you so much for coming, I don't have anyone else who will come to support me." I said hugging them. "Aww our May-ah have grown, we're so proud of you honey." Omma says.
     Appa added "Congratulation May-ah, you're a hard working person so you will definitely reach your goal, try your best because we, appa, Omma, and your oppa will always support you." "Thank you so much Omma and appa for always being nice and kind to me and also for taking care of me like your real daughter." I said thankfully.

  "Where's JB oppa?" I look around and noticed oppa is not here. "Maybe he went to the restroom." Appa says. "He'll be back later, May-ah Omma and appa bought you some things you wanted. Come to our place after you go back home and get changed okay?" "Ne appa" I said in a curious tone. Then later they went back first and left me and JB oppa to go back together.

  "Oppa, where have you gone this whole time after the ceremony? I was talking to Omma and appa for half an hour." I said looking at him. "I was using the restroom and..." He stopped in the middle of his sentence. "And?" I asked. "Well, I have a gift for you and I want to make it special but I don't know how." We were in the car so he stopped the car.
   "It doesn't have to be anything special or expensive, you and anything from you are special oppa." I said sweetly. "Because you are this sweet, I just can't get enough of you May-ah." Oppa says while touching my cheek then kisses me. "Saranghae May" "Nado saranghaeyo oppa"

When we get home, oppa take out something from his pocket, it looks like a ring case. He open it and I saw two rings, which are for couple. "This is my gift for you May-ah, will you accept it?" Oppa says looking into my eyes. "Oppa, I will love to, this is so cute. I love you Oppa, thank you so much." I said hugging him. I wanted something as a couple for a while but I don't know if oppa will like it because he's a guy. Guys don't usually like these kind of things in drama or movie.

Author Notes:
Thanks you for reading and voting.