Chapter II- The hidden truth

JB's P.O.V
Well, this is the first time I've seen her since the last time we played when I was 11 and May was 5, but she might not remember me because she was so young then.

After she went in the bus to go to school, we (Got7) decided to go back to our dorm. When we got back, I was still thinking about how we can explain and tell her about the truth. I don't want May to get hurt.

May is a very lovely girl, she's sweet, cute, and hard working. I've like her since the day I saw her when I was 10. After we've been neighbors for a year, her family moved to America. I've cry a lot because I miss her. I was hoping for her to always remember me but I think she doesn't. Well I'm somewhat sad but I'm more scared to make her sad. I don't know how to explain everything to her.

Before her parents passed away, they asked me to take care of her. Our parents engaged us before May's parents passed away in a car accident.

Bam Bam's P.O.V
I don't know what happen to JB hyung but after seeing May he's been thinking until now. He says that we need to protect May because she's a very special person to him and because we're her guardian angels, yeah we're angels.

JB's P.O.V
I decided to go see May after school to take her home and explain everything if I can.

"Guys, I'm going out for a walk, I might be late for dinner so you guys can just eat without waiting for me". I said as I open the front door.

"Bye hyung". Said Yugyeon.

"Aii, hyung going out to find a girlfriend?". Jackson teases.

"Well like you said Jackson". I teased back as everyone burst out laughing.

As I went to May's school and looking for her, she already went home so I ran to reach her. When I saw her, she was sitting in a cafè studying and listening to music. I went to her and she was a little surprise.

"JB oppa" May says surprised.

What's going to happen next? Well keep reading and voting if you want an update. My readers, you guys can suggest some photos for this story, because idk what to put so, I'll see if I like any of the suggested photos, I'll put it on. Please read and support my fanfic, sarahaeyo!!!