Chapter 2

Kat’s P.O.V

“Would you shut the hell up” Tiffany groaned, grabbing two pillows from the lounge and covering her ears with them. She groaned as Jordan and Max sung Christmas carrols louder.

And a happy new year”

She took a breathe and removed the pillows from her ears slowly.

“Twinkle twinkle little star how I wonder what you are”

Tiffany groaned.

“That’s not even a Christmas song”

“We ran out of them to sing” Max said.

She groaned again “Please let this torture end.”

“There just happy that Christmas is coming” Jane said.

“They can be happy silently”

“Come on Tiff, Christmas is in a week” Tyler said “Embrace the Christmas spirit”

“If you don’t move away from my face, you’ll embrace a punch to the face”

“Sometimes, you act more violent then Kat” Tyler said “OWW”

Tyler’s hand shot up to his face, on his left cheek as Tiffany’s first collided with him.

“Nice one” Derek said proudly.

“Thanks” She smiled at him before staring at the ceiling again.

We were all sitting in the lounge room, listening to Jordan and Max sing while they put up the Christmas tree.

Tiffany was laying on the lounge; I sat In front of her, leaning against Dan who was behind me.

Derek, Jack and Tyler were sitting near the TV, Jane, Kelly, Kate, Nick were sitting near the Christmas tree by the fire place.

“Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you” Max sung.

“Happy birthday dear...Jesus…happy birthday to you” Jordan sung the rest of it.

“Sing one more song, and I swear to God, that you won’t live to see Christmas” Tiffany threatened him.

“Dan” Jordan whined “Tiffany is being mean to me”

“Okay” Dan said in a bored tone, as he twirled my hair around with his fingers.

“Tell her if she keeps being mean that Santa won’t bring her presents” Max said.

“Dan, tell Max, if he doesn’t stop singing he won’t get any anymore” Tiffany smirked. We all knew she was talking about sex.

“Dan tell her we all know she won’t last very long”

“Dan tell Max, I will last longer than him”

“How about Dan does nothing and you tell each other yourself?”  Dan asked annoyed.

Tiffany and Max looked at each other for a few seconds before looking away.

“Nah” They said together. Dan groaned while I laughed slightly at them.