Skydoesminecraft X Reader

Sorry about the pic above I just thought it was cool looking, Adam doesn't have a wife in this oneshot nor a kid, (Y/Yn) means your youtube name btw, and this was requested by: bluesparkelz13

Sky's POV

I was going to invite my best friend & crush (Y/N) to do a video with Ross, Jess, Jin, And Barney (I don't know their real names I just know Aphmau's, which is jess) because apparently everyone wants to start a Q&A so I'm gonna let her see if she has questions. "Hey Adam, what's going on?" I looked and saw my crush with her necklace I got her "Well, everyone in the comments wants us to do a Q&A video, so we're gonna do it and people asked you questions as well" she looked happy about that "first of all I'm shocked but happy I have questions and second of all I can't wait to see the questions" as long as she is happy I'm happy "alrighty then, lets get started!" Me and her got everything ready for the video and we decided to play a hide & seek while we answer the questions "Hey guys! Sky here with jinbop, ROSS!,Thatguybarney, and *takes a deep breath* APHFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFMAU!, and (Y/Yn)! And today were gonna be playing Yandere hide & seek today but, were also going to answer QUESTIONS!" (Y/N) then spoke "Yup, and I hope you guys enjoy this video and, of course please slap that like button!" I'll forgive her for saying my line "Okay first question is for (Y/N) and it is, are you dating anyone?" she blushed... Oh no please don't tell me she has a boyfriend! "Nope I'm single......and I'm not interested in you commenter!" Everyone including me laughed at what she just said "Okay the next question is for Adam and it says......do you have a girlfriend?" (Y/N) looked at me as if she wanted me to say no? Hmmm... "No I don't" jess looked at the comments "This is both for (Y/N) and Adam and its not a question. It says "I ship (Y/N) and Adam #BESTSHIPEVAH!" She blushed as much as I did and we said something that made my heart beat really fast "Its true, and besides I love him/her" and that was the day that we realized we both are in love with each other...

Wazup Wolfies!?!? I hope you enjoyed, please leave suggestions for oneshots on my profile or the comments, PEACE OUT FOR NOW WOLFIES!! BAI ;3 !!!!