PROLOGUE

Rich, smart and handsome...

That's  what Luis Christopher "Lucky" Sandoval-Chiu is known for.

An only child and heir of the Elite Family who owns almost all of the prestigious companies in the country, the Sandoval and Chiu.

Aside from being a rich kid, Luis is also known for being intelligent. He was always been the TOP 1 student in his class, not only in academics but even in sports and etc. We can even say that he is a genius.

Lots of girls find Luis very attractive for he is very handsome and charming. It couldn't be helped because the Sandoval and Chiu are known for their exceptional beauty.

These are the traits that makes Luis the perfect one to hold the title Prince Lucky.

But there's more to it than meets the eye....

.....UNLUCKY PRINCE

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This story is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to places, events, people, names, products, and incidents are purely coincidental. All are based on writer's thoughts and imagination. This story may contain sexual theme and objectional language and behavior. If you are easily offended then should cease reading this story immediately. The author is not responsible for any thoughts you may form after reading this work.

© UNLUCKY PRINCE

A story written by

GOJIN10

@2013 All Rights Reserved

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------