Chapter nineteenth: Did i loose her already?

Start from the beginning

"Y/N no!" Bonnie screamed out. "Oh no" Clemont said. "Ugh it hurts" you complained about the pain you had in your right leg. Soon the paramedics came, they chack your leg by telling you to stand up and jog. "Its okay now, thanks" You said. "Your welcome" He said, running quickly to the thingy were the coach was in.

"Okay lets go!" You mumbled. They gave the other player a yellow card meaning a 'warning' you began playing when you felt really tiered. You felt you could'nt breath. When you fainted. "Ugh" You moan before falling. "y/n!" Carly screamed out. "No!" Brooklyn yeld out. "Oh no!" Bonnie yeld out. "No this isnit happening!" Bonnie shouted. "Oh no my y/n" Clemont screamed out.

Ash' POV

Why did he say 'my y/n?' Is he het boyfriend now? No it could not be! It's been a day since we broke up, at least i think so! I think we broke up. B-but she loves me, and she has to know that Serena forced me to kissed her that afternoon. She pushed her lips against mine! I never agreed to this! But did i loose her already? I miss her warmth in the nights and her soft pink lips touch ing mine when we kissed that nigh in front of prisim tower!

"Please" you mumbled as the paramedics started to take you away. "Clemont if you ever see ash" you stoped. "Yeah?" Clemont worried. "Tell if he's a cruel boyfriend" You said. "B-but okay i'll tell him that" he replaid. "Please and if you ever see my mom" you started, "if a may not make it" You started to cry. "Tell her that i love her" You said. "N-no dont say that" Clemont kissed your hand. "Your a very good kind friend" you smiled. "Your still consider ing me a friend huh?" He smiled, "its okay" he said. "I dont know" you looked at the sky.

"Fine" you kind of smiled, "i'll give you a chance" You looked at the teen's face. "R-really? I'll promise you wont regret this! I'll make you happy" He said twinkleing.

Your POV

Am not sure i can do this, i still love Ash, dont i?

What are your guys opinions? Should you think reader chan should give Clemont a chance or does Ash come in and then gets into a fight with Clemont on the hospital telling him this was all hi's fault?

U guys choose!