"Maybe you and I sure relase our anger together.  We could make out sometime," he smirked.

"I'd rather not got herpes," I smiled mockingly and walked out the door.  The guys all hooted and howled as the kid just shook his hand and left.  Yima started crying now.  I realized she smelled... badly.  I walked back into the McDonald's and tried to walk to the bathroom without them noticing.  Didn't happen.

"Back so soon, Princess?" the guy called to me.  I ignored him and walked to the bathroom.  I change Yima's diaper and she quickly stopped crying.  Thank god.  As soon as I walked out of the bathroom though, the guy was waiting for me.  I rolled my eyes.

"Can I help you?"

"Well, Princess, you are a hard one to read," he told me.

"Uh huh, sure," I told him, and slid past him.  As I reached the eating area I passed a couple guys that were standing on the tables and doing thrusting motions towards me.  I covered Yima's eyes and tried not to look.

"Hey shitheads," the lady called from behind the counter.  She was apparently the manager of the franchise.  "Get the hell off my tables and start washing!"

"Yes, Barbara," they all responded in unison.  I left and felt relieved once I got out of there.  I headed towards the house.  I got back in about thirty minutes and got into a black and red bikini.  I set Yima in one of those bouncers that has all the gadgets on it and she bounced happily on the side of the pool as I layed on a lounge chair and tanned.  I was about to fall into a nice nap when I was rudely awakened by a loud splash in the pool.  I sighed and slowly stood up.  A football was floating in the middle of the deep end of the pool and I heard two guys on the other side of the fence.  Their conversation sounded very... rehearsed.

"Oh shit man.  What have you done with the football?" one guy asked.

"It seems it has flown over the fence.  I think I will retrieve it," the second guy said.

"Please do.  I can't live without it."  I rolled my eyes.  Sure enough, in about fifteen seconds the doorbell rang.  I grabbed Yima out of the bouncer and opened the door. 

"Can I help you?" I asked the too.  They both had blonde hair and blue eyes.  You also can't forget the great muscles and the coincidental, shirtless factor.

"Oh, well hello.  We just," one of them began.

"Lost the football that you just can't seem to live without?" I finished for him.  "I know.  It's in the pool," I told them walking towards the back of the house and they followed.  I set Yima in the Bouncer and layed back down on my chair.  I closed my eyes as I was soothed by the noise of the two boys arguing.

"You grabbing that?"

"Umm, no.  You are."

"Dude, I'm not the one that threw it in there."

"And I'm not the one that didn't catch it."

"It was three feet above my head!"

"Don't exaggerate."

"I'm exaggerating?"

"Yes, very much so."

"Dude, just get in the pool."

"No, I'm not wearing a bathing suit."

"Neither am I!"

"And that's my problem because?"

I interrupted them now because they were beginning to get on my nerves.  "Are you two seriously that desperate to swim in my pool?" I asked them without opening my eyes.

"Desperate?  Psht."

"Do whatever you," but that was the extent of my persuading because they were already jumping in the pool.  I sighed.

"Don't you swim?" one of them called.

"Nope."

"How do you not swim when it's this hot?" the other asked.

"Trust me, this isn't hot," I told them, eyes still shot.

"Well trust us," one of them said.  "Neither is this!"  As soon as he said this, they both splashed me and I was somehow soaking wet.

"Out of my pool!" I yelled standing up and pointing to the gate at the side of the house. 

"We're sorry," they said, barely trying to hide their laughter.  I tore off my sunglasses but before I could say anymore the guy said, "Hey it's you!"

"Umm, yeah sure," I said confused.

"Are you telling me you don't remember?  I shared tuna fish with you and this is how you repay me?" he gasped dramatically although it was sarcasm.

"Tuna works everytime," his friend whispered in his ear.

"Oh my gosh, no way!  It's Jackie!" I squealed with a grin.

"I'll let it slide this time, but no more," he warned.

"The same goes for you two splashing me," I warned him.

"Whatever you say captain," he replied with a salute and I just shook my head as I layed back down and they tossed the football in the pool.  After about twenty minutes I heard Marie come out through the sliding glass door.

"Macey I need help bringing-" she paused when she saw the two guys in the pool.  "I see you made some friends," she grinned.  "I was hoping for some girls so you could hang out and get close and have them to tely on but these will do for now," she whispered in my ear.  I rolled my eyes.

"They just wanted to swim," I told her.

"Mmhmm," she said, although I could tell she was disagreeing with me.

"Hey guys, I'm Marie, Macey's sister," she told them.

"Oh hi, I'm Jackson, this is Parker," he smiled,

"Nice to meet you.  MAcey, I need help with the groceries," she told me and the two guys were immediately out of the pool to help.

"It looks like you have more than enough hands," I told her.  She looked at me dissaprovingly.  "Someone has to watch Yima," I told her, trying to make up an excuse.

"Well, do more watching and less tanning," she ordered me and I sighed.

"Fine, I'm coming," I told her, picking up Yima and carrying her inside to the highchair in the kitchen so she wouldn't travel anywhere and we could keep a better eye on her.  She was a very adventurous child.

Once we'd finished with the groceries, Parker checked the time and told Jackson that they had to leave for their baseball game.

"Did you want to come and watch, Mace?  I mean, I have to admit, we're pretty good, and the number one team," he bragged.

"Thanks, but-"

"She'd love to," Marie interrupted and I glared at her.  She winked at me and went to take care of Yima.

"Alright, we'll pick you up in about twenty minutes," he told me as they walked out the door and walked inside the next house.  I glared at my sister.

"What?" she asked defensively.  "You need to get out more, make friends!"

"I have friends.  Back home where I should be," I told her.

"Macey, not again.  Look, I know it's hard but you need to face it that you're staying here for the summer wether you like it or not and you need new friends.  Your old ones can stay but you need a fresh start, at least for the summer."

I threw my sunglasses at the counter and a lens cracked.  "You don't know that it's hard," I told her coldy and walked up to my room.