Chapter 7

Your friends name - (YFN)
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

It's been a couple days since the event happened. Googles always been questioning me about what happened. I never told him what happened, I always told him I would tell him later but, I never did.

Well.

Until my friend decided to visit.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
"[YN]!!!" (YFN) burst through the door.
I jumped, gripping Google.

"(YFN)!!!" I yelled, standing up. "You scared the shit out of me! What the hell are you doing here?"

She laughed, running up to me, "what? I can't visit my best friend?" She teased, poking my arm. I rolled my eyes as Google quickly picked me up, tossing me onto the couch.

"GOOGLE!" I screeched, falling onto the couch, "WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!"

He glared at (YFN), standing in front of me, "she might be dangerous." He mumbled.

I rolled my eyes, standing up, "Google. She isn't dangerous. She's my best friend." I rested my arm on her shoulder, "see? Friends!"

"(YFN)?" A voice called out from behind us, a strong Irish accent too. I turned around, seeing her Google prototype... Er. Now human, Sean. Standing in the doorway.

"Oh! Sean!" (YFN) smiled, grabbing Sean's hand. "This is (YN). The one you meet at the grocery store a couple days back!"

Sean nodded, smiling. He held out his hand, "hi!"

I blushed, taking his hand, "hey, Sean! Soo..." I looked over at (YFN), "he's human now?"

She nodded, hugging him, "yep. He's all human!" She lifted up his shirt- exposing his stomach, which was fully covered in skin.

"Whoa!!" I gasped, looking him up and down.

So they can become human..

"Heh yeah! He's so sweet and cute now.." She smirked, kissing his neck quickly. Sean smirked as well, not even questioning what happened.

Oh. So he knows...

I looked over at Google next to me, who just stared at those two blankly. I face palmed.

Mine has ALOT to learn.

"Anyways!" (YFN) looked back over at me, "what's up with you? You've never even came to the party, you never texted me, you never-" "things happened. Okay?" I interrupted, looking down at my feet.

She quickly came over and hugged me, "oh! I'm sorry!! What happened?! Please tell me!" I began to sob as she guided me over to the couch. Google and Sean following behind.

She rubbed my back comfortingly, "hey, calm down, what happened?" She asked again. I sniffled, wiping my eyes with the back of my hand.

"Well- I- I." I took a deep breath, "I uh." I didn't want to say it. It was to hard for me too. "I- g-got raped." I finally got it out- a bit to blunt though.

She gasped, pulling me in for another hug, "OH MY GOD I AM SO SORRY- WHO THE HELL DID THAT TO YOU IM'A GO KICK HIS ASS!!"

"(YF-" she cut me off by standing up, walking over to Google. "WAS IT YOU!?" She pointed a finger at him.

He blinked, "excuse me?" He just stared at her, confused.

"(YFN) calm down. It was my doctor." I sniffled again, "he had me in his office- checking on my foot. But he went to far and uh-" I scratched the back of my head, feeling like crying again, "it was my first time! I d-didn't want to lose it to my doctor!!" I cried, my face in my hands.