The garden part 1

WHO is back for another update? Go on, guess. ITS MEEEEEEE!!!!!!.

*3rd person P.O.V.*

You heard a loud bang followd by a scream. You saw a golden light. "Where is she?" I heard from downstairs. Its Bills voice. He came to save me. "I don't know what you're talking about." Said the man that kidnapped me. "I'm going to ask you one more time Brayden. WHERE. IS. SHE?" Bill said getting angry. "You can't find her. It's too late now." The man known as Brayden said.

*Readers P.O.V*

I tried to open my mouth and scream for Bill but nothing came out. I started to hear the Terrible  voices again. Trying to tell me things. Untrue things. It's like I was having a mental battle in my head, arguing over what was right. Then a a shadow appeared, it started talking to me. It was at that moment that I realized that the voices were coming from the shadows.

Then they kept appearing, one after another. Shadows all around me now. All of their voices merging together as one. They started pulling me, deeper and deeper into the darkness, until I couldn't see anymore light.

They kept dragging me farther and farther and I guess I blacked out because when I woke up, I was in a beautiful garden. The scenery looked as if it was pulled straight out of a movie. Beautiful trees, soft, green grass, and a beautiful river. I don't know where I am, but this place is beautiful. There was no one else around, it is so peaceful. I love it.

I went down to the river and dipped my feet into the water for a few minutes. I started thinking. I remembered the previous event that got me here. "Wait a second?" I said to myself. "Where is Bill?" Then suddenly the sun got dull and the sky turned grey. The river turned black and the grass turned brown. The leaves fell off the trees and the bark started to peel. I got up and backed away. My feet slightly stained from the now black water. I started to run though I had no idea where to go. I don't know what to do now. Then I tripped over a rock and felt someone grab my ankle and start to drag me. "Bill!?" I screamed out. "BILL I NEED YOU. WHERE ARE YOU?"........ To be continued........

(A/N): wow what a clif hanger. I'm really excited to make the next chapter . I can not thank you guys enough for reading my story. But Thank you so freaking much!!!!!!!!!!
*
*
Remember to vote for my story and leave a comment telling me what you think.

Bye!
LOVE Y'ALL!!!!!!