The Journal

A/N: hey guys. I was gonna wait a while before making thus chapter, but I just couldn't. You might get really excited by this chapter but warning, do NOT fangirl too hard. Last time u fangirled too hard, I nearly pulled a muscle.ENJOY.
_________________________________________
....."(Y-Y/N)" Dippers voice was shakey as he spoke. He swallowed hard and began to speak again. "(Y/N) This us my journal. It may look like a normal journal, but its not. Its far from normal. I found it in the woods...and its filled with creepy...paranormal stuff. And I know its real because I've seen some of it before. Please don't think I'm crazy" he looked serious. You took a minute to think about it before you began to talk. "I don't think you're crazy. I believe you" you said. Dipper looked at you and nodded his head in approval. Then he started talking again. "Good. You can look at it if you want to" you shook your head yes as he handed you the odd looking book.

Before opening it, you took a minute to look at the cover. There was a hand on it...a hand with six fingers. You opened the book and began to read. There was stuff about ghosts, gnomes, and zombies. But then you stopped at a certain page. (I think you all know where I'm you g here) you stopped at a certain page and began reading. "Hey Dipper.....who is Bill Cipher?" You asked. He took a minute to think before answering. " Bill Cipher is a dream demon. A being of pure enegery with no weakness." He said. Then everything turned black and white.
____________________________________________
Ooh what a chit hanger. Remember, like vote and comment. See you soon

I wouldn't do that to you. Here is the rest of the chapter
___________________________
Everything turned black and white as a man appeared. You knew exactly who it was. He was the man who helped you with your bags. You just stood there, wide eyed and dumbfounded, unable to speak. He walked over to Dipper. "I heard you were talking about me. How nice of you" then he walked over to Mabel "Hey shooting star, its been a while" then he walked over to you, "hello there (Y/N) I knew I would see you again". Diper looked at you and said, "you mean to tell me you know him?" You started to shake. "Well, uh, yeah but i didn't know what he was...whatever he is" you spoke defensively. Dipper spoke to bill, "stay away from her bill" bills eyes (well, eye because he has an eyepatch on) got read. " I will do whatever I want to pine tree, Without having to have your approval" his eye turned normal again when he looked at you and said "as for you, ill see ya' soon" then he faded away and everything turned back to normal. You talked with Dipper and Mabel for a while and they explained why everything turned black and white. They explained a lot to you. Around 5:00 in the evening, you decided to go home.

You got in your car and soon enough, you were home. You were thinking aloud as you said "well, I guess its another night of sleeping on the floor" you were just about to go to sleep when there was a mock on your door.
_________________________________
Oooh.....real clif hanger. I will update the next chapter soon. Also, let me know if I should make a bill x Reader book of one shots. I love you all.
Vote
Comment
Rate.
That being said, THE REALITY IS AN ILLUSION THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLLAGRAM BUY GOLD, BYEEEEEEEEE!!!!