The Question

You get up early to go down to the coffee shop and get some coffee. You order a (favorite coffee drink) and you sit down for a few minutes to enjoy your drink. You sat at a small table next to a window. Then it started to rain. "Oh great. That's just great" you sarcastically say to yourself. You don't have an umbrella and your car is parked on the far side of the parking lot.

You stand up, grab your coffee and say 'here goes nothing' before you run as fast as you can to get to your car. You managed to get to your car, not getting too wet. You turn on the radio and start driving to work. Then your car stops. Its out of gas. "Are you freaking kidding me?" You say, voice shaking with anger. It is pouring wet outside and you are already late for work. The only option you have is to walk the rest of the way to work. So you get out of your car, in the pouring rain, and walk to work.

A long 20 minutes later, you finally made it to the mystery shack. Your cloths are soaked, your hair is wet, and your makeup is smeared everywhere (if you wear makeup). You enter the shack with a furious face. "Your late" stan says to you before even noticing tour condition. Dipper and stan both looked at you and burst out laughing. "What happened?" Dipper asked between laughs. "Don't....ask" you say with clenched teeth. Then Mabel came down the stairs.

"What happened (Y/N)?" She asked. You could tell she was trying not to laugh. "What does it look like?" You say. "Oh my gosh!! Do you need some cloths?" Mabel asked you. You knew that you two wore the same size cloths so you accepted her offer and followed her to her room. "Here you go" she says as she hands you a purple sweater and a pink skirt. "Um....Mabel?" You say. "Yeah?" She asks. "Do...do you not have any blue jeans or a t shirt?" You ask. "oh, oh I'm sorry, of course" she says as she takes the other cloths away from you and hands you a (any color) t shirt and a pair of blue jeans. "Thanks" you say as you go to the bathroom to change.

You get dressed into the new cloths that Mabel gave you and after being in the cold rain, they felt really warm. You look in the medicine cabinet for some makeup wipe and luckily, there were some. You remove the smeared makeup and look under the sink to find a hairbrush and a hair tie. You brush through the tangled mess and pull it into a tight French braid.

You get down stairs and work the cash register. Someone walks up to you and without noticing who it was, you asked "can I help you sir?" When the man started to speak, you knew exactly who it was.It was Bill. He said, "no, but you can help yourself by going to the movies with me tonight, I'll pick you up at 8:00." before you could say anything, he was out the door. 'Did he just ask me out?' You thought to yourself. 'I hope I have fun'.
__________________________________________
Hey guys. Sorry if I ended this chapter wired. I didn't really know how to end it off. I wanna say thank you so much for 150 views. I only expected like 10 or 15. Thank you so much for reading this!!!
Vote
comment
I love you all.
-Jay