I love you

I carried Jack bridal style out of the church, never breaking eye contact. "I love you so much." Jack said softly before leaning up and kissing me. We broke apart when we heard a shudder, I looked up to see people taking pictures.

Honey moon~

"Oh jackaboy.. I'm home and I have a present for you..." Mark said grinning as he walked in the door to their honey moon cabin. Mark walked into the bedroom and his jaw nearly dropped. Jack was sitting legs crossed on the bed with tears rolling onto his phone screen. Mark rushed over and started rubbing his back. "Hey baby what's wrong?" Mark asked softly. Jack realized that he was no longer alone and rubbed his eyes furiously. "O-oh n-nothing my eyes were just sensitive to the light off the phone." Jack said plastering a smile on his face. Mark was still worried but left it for the honey moon. "Ok babe just know I love you." Mark whispered into Jack's neck.

2 months later~

Jack and Mark had felt bored when they returned to their home in L.A after their honeymoon, they felt as if nothing new was happening. One day Mark had an amazing idea. "Jack honey. Can we talk?" Mark asked peaking his head around the wall. Jack visibly tensed up before slowly making his way to the couch. "Y-yeah M-Mark?" Jack asked worry in his eyes. "Dont worry it's nothing bad." Mark said kissing Jack's hands. Jack became slightly less tense after Mark said that. "So, I know we both have been slightly, well, bored. Since we came back home so I was thinking that we could maybe, adopt a child?" Mark said biting the inside of his cheek. Jack started laughing. "Whats so funny?" Mark asked. "I thought you wanted a fucking divorce Mark! You scared the shit out of me!" Jack said rolling around laughing with relief. "I would never leave you." Mark said. Jack stopped laughing. "I would love to adopt a child Mark." Jack whispered curling up in marks embrace.

Later after that, however long it takes to figure that shit out~

Jack and Mark walked out of the adoption with little Samantha in Jack's arms. Mark was in awe of how much of a connection Jack had with Sam. They drove home and Jack gave Sam a tour while Mark made a vlog.

Vlog~

"Hello everybody my name is markiplier and welcome to a vlog! So I have been reading the comments and a lot of people have been noticing that I have a lot of pre recorded stuff recently and its true. Here's the reason... JAACCCKKKK!!! GET IN HERE!" Mark yelled. Footsteps could be heard as Jack walked into the room. "Mark! Don't yell, you'll scare the baby!" Jack said rocking Sam in his arms. Mark smirked. "So yeah the reason is that me and Jack have adopted a baby! This is Samantha, she is a beautiful 5 month old girl." Mark said taking Sam from Jack and holding her up to he camera. Jack crouched down. "And we love her more than anything in the world.." Jack said kissing the top of Sam's head. Mark fake fainted and threw Sam up in the air. She squealed but Jack had a mini heart attack and shot up from the ground catching her. Mark rolled his eyes and laughed. "See how over protective this goober is?" Mark said looking at the camera. Jack held Sam up to his face and rocked her. "Mark don't you ever scare me like that again." Jack said shooting Mark a stern look before smiling down at Sam. "Daddy." Sam said. Jack jumped in surprise. "Oh my god we just caught that on film!" Mark said. Jack started crying, Mark took Sam so that she wouldn't start crying as well, he stood in front of the camera and started playing with Sam. "Ya know I'm your dad too!" He said sticking his lounge out. "Dad!" Sam said giggling. Mark smiled. "Well um I got to go console the cry baby over there so bye-bye!" Mark turned off the camera.

End of vlog

Mark turned to Jack and kissed the top of his head, Sam pulled Jack's green hair and giggled. "Shes perfect Mark." Jack said smoothing his hair back down. Mark kissed Jack and slid Sam into his arms.

3 months later~

Mark grew more worried about Jack everyday, he would always have black bags under his eyes and he never really ate anymore. What made Mark worry the most was when he returned home to see Jack cradling Sam on the couch crying and whispering "I'm sorry." Mark walked over to Jack and rubbed his shoulder. "Hey babe are you alright?" Mark asked. Jack nearly dropped Sam, well not really he would never let that happen. "Uh yeah, I'm fine Mark just hanging out with Sam, hehe" Jack said. "Are you sure you never eat or sleep anymore Jacky, I'm really worried about you." Mark said. "I'm fine I swear.." Jack said leaning up and kissing Mark. Mark sighed. "Ok doll just remember I love you." Mark said. "I know." Jack said smiling.