5.Astrayed

Dedicated to
Poornima

Rishi's P.O.V

We are now driving towards milee's house. (the other girl who his sister bought home)
She was non stop blabering, which I occasionally would give a nod.

"Don't you remember me I was studying in the same uni as you " she said

Ha! Like I would remember every single person in the uni

"Oh,Is it so what were your subjects? "
I asked nonchalantly

"I took fashion designing"

"Oh cool"

She was boring me,all I wanted is to speak to Niksha. But she was just looking out of the window as if it was the most beautiful thing.

"Your house seems to be in outskirts of the city" I asked her

"Ya,my dad wanted to build his dream mansion, as in city he could not get appropriate place so he chose out skirts as we needed huge space." she boasted.

I simply nodded.

After sometime we reached her house,seriously it was about 50 km away from the main city.I wonder how she manages everyday to come to the city.

"Bye,I think we need to hang out sometime" she purred in her slutry tone.

I just waved.

" Now you can sit in the front" I told Nik.

"No I am fine sitting back" she replied

"Now do we need people thinking what a hot man like me doing a driver job" I told smirking.

"Oh please, this car is hot it deserves a driver Like you" she fired back.

" So you accept I am hot " I said while my smirk growing wider.

" No I never meant it that way" she said as shade of beautiful pink acquired her cheeks.

" It's fine I know I m hot,now please get that beautiful ass of your to the front seat"

She glared at me, before she made her way to the front.

We were driving in silence, she decided to break it

"I have never seen you at your dad's office" she asked curiously.

" That's because I have my own company,I am busy with it. "I answered

"Really impressive, seriously you wanted to be a self made man right, doing that gives so much thrill and self satisfaction right?" she asked with a glint of happiness.

I wonder how much passion she has got for business.

"yep,it's really thrilling and self satisfactory,by the way what is your qualification??"

"I got my tech-entrepreneurship from Harvard"she said.

It was my turn to be impressed with this women who have beauty with brains.

We kept on talking about each others hobbies and interest, suddenly my car came to an hault.

" Hey what happened? " she asked worried

" I don't know, wait inside I will check" I said and got of the car.

I examined the car and found that car engine was over heated, God I had informed my driver about my long drive to different state and asked him to service the car.i think he forgot. Gosh I am seriously going to fire him.

" Niksha, I think we need to take lift as the car broke down " I said

"What, how will we get a lift In this practically isolated Street!!" she said with a hint of panic in her voice.