2 . The Kiss

Hey guys don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW

Niksha P.O.V

I am waiting for the guys to finish their food, they were two of them in expensive looking suits,no wonder they are rich shots.
It seems like they are in a deep discussion. I dint get to look at the guy whom I am supposed to kiss.

Right now we are all having our drinks, I am tensed... I can't kiss a stranger. Now I repent suggesting the game. God! How am I going to do it. I am really nervous now.Come on, I am not over reacting because I never kissed a stranger , being a virgin doesn't really help this situation ,I guess now you understand why I am freaking out.

"Stop dreaming and see your prince is going away" Nina whisperd

I saw that they were heading out I told my friends to meet me at the parking lot and I started to follow them. Thank god the parking lot is in the basement and it is dim, this boasted my confidence.

When I spotted him he was talking on the phone the other guy was no where to be seen.I took the time to check him out he was about 6'3, brown eyes with black hair styled,well built body which I can see through his white button down shirt. He looked absolutely HOT, I think I can loose a kiss to this Mr .Hotshot, hell what am I thinking. I composed myself and walked forward with my new confidence.

I went and stood in front of him. He looked directly into my eyes.He was just staring with a glint in his eyes. I took advantage of the situation and tiptoed pulled him closer and connected my lips to his.He seemed to be frozen. I was about to pull back but his hand moved to my waist pulled me closer to his hard rock chest, started to kiss me our lips were moving in a sync. He was rough but sweet at the same time. It was the best kiss of my life. I pull away. Both breathless grasping for air.

"I am sorry, it was a dare given by my friends,..sorry again "I say quickly and ran as fast as I can.

I reached my friends car and gave them thumb up indicating I finished my dare as I could not trust my voice soon I bid my friends good bye. Me and Aisha left

"How was the kiss Nic you are silent the whole ride" she asked me worried when we reached my pent house.

"Ya it was ok"I lied infact it was amazing.

"Seeing your face it does not look like it was ok..."she asked me wiggling her eyebrows.

I sighed and told her"can we just stop talking about it please."

"Fine then, I have to go, will meet you tomorrow, remember we have to go shoping.. don't ditch me!!! " she told.

I just nodded. She left and I had some office work but I don't think I will be able to complete it.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Hey guys do send me any cover page suitable for the story.

Will update soon

Yours
-D;-)