4.The Dinner

A/N hey guys check rishi's parents
Guys still the chapter is in editing process forgive me if there is Any grammatical mistakes .

Rishi's P.O.V

I looked at the women who invaded my dreams, she is standing in the living room of my parents house, I blink in order to make sure it is not an illusion I regained my composure.

"Nik meet my bro Rishi, Rishi meet my friend Niksha "my sis introduces.

"Ya I know" I told her

"How? "she asks one eyebrow raised.

I smirked at Niksha and told" Dad introduced us earlier in the morning in his office " I walked away in Order to avoid further queries which are bubbling up in her little brain.

"How are you dear?" I hear my mom ask.

I am presently sitting with my dad and cousin talking about some business.

"Dinner is ready"my mom shouts.

When we went to the table I saw every one had already taken seats I sat next to the other women whom my sis bought. I got to know she was one of her friend. She was showing too much interest in me,I dint feel interested as she dint look my type and was also my sis friend I dint want to mess with her. Not that she dint know about my recklessness,I just dint want to be great victim of her wrath which is surely one of a kind.

To my dismay Nik was sitting between my cousin Ishan and Sharon. Ishan was showing way too much of interest in her. Which was getting under my skin. I know I shouldn't be jealous and all but I can't help it. To add on it, she dint even utter a word to me, she was avoiding me like a plague and talking to my cousin like she knew him all her life, come on she kissed me not him even though it was a dare I can't help imagining me kissing her plump lips, which are so inviting.

I think I need to stop all this even though she looks so lavishing in her red dress, what's with her and colour red.

"So I heard you are moving into this city" my dad asked Ishan.

"Ya, I think it is good idea as I am taking over my dad's company whose head office is here " he replied.

"So when and where are you moving in?" my mom asked him

"I will be moving in this week end, I am leaving in the condo of my dad's " he replied.

"Need any help don't hesitate to ask "my mom told him smiling after all he was her favorite boy of course after me.

The conversation went on until it was time for our desert.

I saw Niksha heading towards the kitchen I took the opportunity to get her alone.

"Hi "I said

She seemed shocked at first then she replied "You scared the shit out of me"she said clutching her chest proving her point.

"Sorry about that "I told her sincerely

"So never met you formally after the incident.. You know"I told her playfully.

"I am sorry again "she tells me, when her cheeks had pink glint on them.

"Not a problem, not everyday a hot girl comes and kisses me out of blue telling it is a dare and disappearing "I tell her winking.

"Ya right"she says chuckling

"So how did you meet my sister? " I asked her.

"Ohh that's a long story" she told smiling at the memory.

" I have all time "

" Ok... Long story in short... My first meeting with her wasn't pleasant."

" Why what happened?"

" Actually she slapped my friend.. I mean her boyfriend."

"What?? she slapped Manan? "

"Ya.Actually I met your sister a year ago in a charity ball organised by your dad.I happened to go with my best friend Manan as I dint have a date nor did he"

I gave a nod encouraging her to continue.

" And at that time Sharon and Manan had a misunderstanding going on. They hadn't spoken for a week and she thought he moved on and mistook me as his girlfriend.
When she saw us together, she just walked to us and slapped him hard,pulled him out and started arguing with her.I was stunned at her action, later I couldn't tolerate it anymore and I told her that I was his best friend."

I broke into fits of laughter. I knew my sister too well.This is not the first time she did something like this."Then what? "

" She apologized,then we immediately clicked and became best friends" she said laughing.

" I see you both are great friends now "

"Yup" she replied.

Before I could ask her anything my mom entered the kitchen.

"How's the desert sweetheart? " my mom asked her.

"Delicious Mrs.Rao"

"Oh dear, how many times to tell you call me Riya "

" Ok wouldn't forget that.. Riya "

They both walked away.

Now they were getting ready to leave.

"Mom I am gonna crash in here tonight "Sharon told

"Sure sweetheart any time.but how's Nik and other friend of yours going back??"she questioned.

"Oh shit I forgot about that"she turned to ishan and told"please can you drop them couz "she pleaded him actually ordered him.

"ok would do"

"No you cannot!!! "I yelled

"Why not?? "he asked

Shit what have I done I couldn't keep my mouth shut. Now what I am going to do

"I mean err..you must be tired from the travelling"I told him.

"No its fine" he replied

Now what I am going to do, I don't even know why I am so inquisitive to drop her off.
"your jealous that she may like your couz "my inner sense told I ignored

"No Ishan, Rishi is right you have to rest "my mom told

Thank you mom

" So ladies this way "I lead them to my Porsche

I opened the passenger door for Nik to get in but to my dismay the other lady sat inside. By the time I opened the back door she had already settle so much to be a gentleman.

I sighed this is going to be a long night

Sup guys sorry for the late update had my regional science fair guess what I have got selected for my nationals.. Yay I
Am happy.

Will update soon guys.

Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT and FOLLOW.

Yours
-D;-)