#4: Perfect Coincidence

Authors Note:
-(Y/N)= your name
-(H/C)= hair color
-(E/C)= eye color
I hope you enjoy!
-Halle

~~Your POV~~
"Brendon Urie has been fatally injured in a car crash this morning. He has been unconscious for the past 4 hours." The news anchor stated, "He may never gain back consciousness." The news anchor continued as I felt my heart break in my chest.  I started to cry. I was totally devastated. "What's going to happen to Panic! At the Disco? Will they even be a band anymore?" I thought to myself.

I woke up drenched in sweat and tears were running down my face. "Oh thank God it was only a dream!" I said as I felt relieved, I wiped away my tears knowing that Brendon was still alive.  I hopped in the shower because I reeked of sweat. Once I got out of the shower I grabbed my Panic! At the Disco t-shirt and a pair of skinny jeans. Then I put on my black converse shoes.

I went to the cafe that was 5 minutes away from my house. I went in and ordered a latte.  I sat down to drink my coffee. The cafe door opened. A man with black hair and gorgeous chocolate brown eyes, he couldn't keep his eyes off of me! He looked extremely familiar. He ordered his coffee. I heard his voice, and it was Brendon Urie.

~~Brendon's POV~~
I walked into the cafe and I saw the most beautiful girl.  She had beautiful locks of
(H/C) hair, and her gorgeous (E/C) eyes sparkled. I couldn't stop starring at her. Once I got my coffee I walked over to the girl.

"Um, Hi. May I sit with you?" I asked the girl

"Sure!" She said cheerfully

I sat down. The girl probably knew who I was because she had a Panic! At the Disco
t-shirt on.

~~Your POV~~
"Omg! THE Brendon Boyd Urie asked to sit with me!" I thought to myself.

"What's your name? You probably already know who I am." He asked as I gazed into his eyes

"M-my name is (Y/N), and I do know who you are." I replied with a smirk

"I like your shirt." He chuckled

I looked down at my shirt and I had totally forgotten that I was my Panic! At the Disco t-shirt.

"Thanks!" I giggled

Brendon and I talked for a while. We had so much in common!  We even exchanged numbers. After we finished our coffees we both left the cafe.