Troubled Fun

Yall this chapter is pretty long. Please dont ask me to write more because its really annoying when you fill up my inbox with that. I love yall but come on i do have a life too! Then its summer time and i wanna be summer time fine like J.Cole want me to be! But yeah enjoy...i didnt check for erros so yeah...

Dont skip that part its in bold! RE-READ IT! When its in bold its important ^-^ Okay read now.

(A MONTH LATER)

Lola, Michela, and I where sitting at a Gulf Shoes laying out in the sun. It felt so good here i didnt want to leave. We got here this morning with Anthony driving. He brought Rod and that other dude with him i could never remember his name. 

"Pey..when you and Sosa gone give me some god babies?" Lola wined pouting.

"When you tell me who you done cuffed!" I semi yelled and looked over at her.

"UGH! Fine hoe its Rod! MUTHAFUCKIN ROD HOE!" I shot up out my seat and ran over to her i straddled her and snatched her glasses off.

"HOE YOU SAID WHAT?!" I ask in disbelief. I just couldnt believe it! I didnt even know! And Rod ass was supposed to be my brother! I got him!

"Bitch you need to move ya half black ass off me im sure you forgot i find you sexy as hell!" She infored me grabbing my hips. I heard whisling behind me and i jumped up.

"Oh please dont stop the show on our account!" Rod yelled making me scowl. He and Anthony walked over with a cooler and some towles with their shirt off. I looked at Anthony and gave him a sly smirk and a wink. I saw him grin and i know i just boosted his ego some. I climbed off Lola and ran to Rod.

"BIG BRO!" I jumped on him and he caught me almost falling.

"Where the fuck yo cloths?! Better yet why you out here with all these niggas looking at you!"

"Naaahhhhh homie dont do me! Why you aint tell me you cuffed Lola ghetto butt?!" I asked pushing him.

"Chill out ma! Aint nobody got time to be gettin physical better calm that shit down!" he said throwing his hands up.

"AND I AINT GHETTO HOE! BETTER CHECK THAT!" I rolled my eyes and looked back at Rod telling him to explain.

"Damn bruh iight! I cuffed sexy choclate over there," He looked around me and winked at Lola who was grinning like a fool "around Febuaray. Why you all in my business fa? Yeen my momma!" He said pushing me out the way. He pulled Lola up and sat her in his lap. 

"UGH! Baby!!! They being mean to me!" I pout as i sat in Anthonys lap. He pecks my poked out lip and i giggle. 

"AWWWWW yall cute!" Lola exclaimes and i roll my eyes. Anthony goes into the cooler and pulls out a beer for himself and a wine cooler for me. Im not supposed to drink but hey fuck it! I open it and take a sip out of it. Anthony nuzzled my neck and whispered in my ear

"So this bikini? coming of you tonight." He told me as he played with the hem of my bottoms. Im sure my cheeks where red as i fumbled over my words.

"I uh well shit nvm.."I mumble as i went back to my chair. I heard him chuckle and sip on his beer. i ran my hand through my hair and sat down.

"Peyton? Is that you?!" I look up to where the voice came from and squinted my eyes behind my glasses. "Hey Peyton right?" I nodded my head slowly still trying to figure out who this is.

"Austin..Remember?" It finally snapped in my head and my mouth formed in an O.

"Oh yeah!! Whats up? Youre down here?" I ask looking over at my friends. I saw Anthonys jaw tighten as he sipped on his beer. Nobody could see it but i was shaking. I knew how protective Anthony was and this was not good.