On The Road

YALL SEE THAT COVER?! I WAS JUST LIKE STARING AT IT! SOStephh did like FREAKING AWESOME! Okay on to the story! I didnt read over it sooo excuse mistakes im tired

"Peyton please dont be mad at me!" Anthony grabbed my waist from behind and pulled me to him making me hit his hard chest. Damn he's been working out more!

Ever since we left the resturant he's been whining about me ignoring him. To say i was mad would be a lie but come on now! He should have just told me instead of getting my hopes up! Like what was wrong with saying "Hey Peyton we're going to have to wait because i suggest we leave early because of the storm"? like not that damn hard to me! But to say his begging and whining was sexy would be a lie too. That was one of my weakness but im not gonna tell him that...ever! 

"Baby please dont ignore me! Im sorry" He kissed me on my neck and down tho my colar bone. I shivered from the soft touch of his lips on my bare skin. I swallowed hard as my palms start to sweat. He was breaking me! Everywhere he touched it burned. His words tickled my ears making me uncomfortable. His towering body holding mines contadicted the rest and made me feel safe. 

I spun around in his hold and kissed him. I put everyting into that kiss. I made sure he knew i wasnt mad at him anymore. I made sure he knew that i was his when he was ready to have me. To let him know i love him with my everything. I felt him squeeze my waist and pushe me back a little.

"I really am sorry baby", he pecked my lips and contuined "I just wanted to make sure youre ready for it. I Want you to know its not just sex to me. You mean alot to me and Me taking your virginity is an honor and i want to make sure i do it right and treat you like the queen you are because you are my queen! You sit on a thron right next me, probably even higher than me. You mean that much to me in my mind. Fuckin this up would be like fucking you over. You deserve all the nice things then some. Not nobody thats gone run you over and shit ya feel me? You my baby, my best friend, my boo, my fucking everything! I aint nun without you girl!"

My mout flapped open and close as i started at him. "I..I re-I baby..."

"Shhh its okay dont say anything. You got anything else you need baby?" I nodded my head and layed it on his chest. i yawned and closed my eyes. Today has been very eventful. Im kind of glad he did wait. I was dog tired and wanted to do nothing but sleep!

****

Anthony Pov

I yawned and looked over at a sleepiong Peyton. She was so beautiful. Believe it or not she changed alot. She cut her hair so when its curly its at her shoulder. It dont look that much different but if she like it i love it. She started wearing it straight too. I aint gone lie she look sexy as hell when her hair is straight. Espically the way she flaunt that shit too. She aint grow no taller but she got thick like hella thick! I dont know what she was doing but i dont mind it. She thinks she eating too much but she doing just enough for me! Her body was still banging no doubt.

I heard peyton start to move around in the seat so i pulled over to the side.

"Pey wake up" I shook her a little and her eyes fluttered open.

"Wh-whats up baby?" She just recently started calling me bae, baby, stuff like that. I swear i wanted to blush when she did, and i aint the one to blush. She had me wrapped around her finger and i knew it. 

"Ay you wanna drive the rest of the way we got about thirty more miles left until Hoover." She yawned and stretched her arms. She planted a kiss on my lips wrapping her arms around my neck. Thats the shit im talking bout she changed alot. She bold as hell now. She used to hate public display of affection now, whever she got the urge, she would kiss me. But like I said i aint complaining.

"I thought we where going to Tuscaloosa first?" I licked my lips catching my breath.

"Uh nah we staying in a hotel tonight and drive over there tomorrow...You wanna drive or what?"

"You, Anthony Miguel Hernandez, want me to drive your car?!" she pointed at herself and looked at me in disbelif.I Nodded my head and yawned. "Awe my baby is tired! Ill drive." I nooded my head and jumped out the car and ran to her side. I opened the door for her and she got out the car. I started to lower myself down in the car until Peyton told me to wait.

"Yeah ma?" I stood back up looking at her. She kissed my lips wrapping her arms around my neck, Damn what was wrong with her? She trying to tease me thats it. She teasing me because we didnt have sex. Yup thats gotta be it! She pulled away and licked her lips. A Shiver ran down my back as i slid in the car. Damn she had me.

"Can i use the GPS or what?"

"Yeah i mean the address already on there and stuff for the hotel so just follow the directions." She nodded her head and pulled back onto the high way. I looked at my phone as it was roaming. 

"Bae you know Alabama an hour behind us right?" 

"Dang i forgot bout that, well i can sleep longer i guess. But um...Baby where are you going to be staying?" I watch her bite her lip. I really forgot to tell her that I was going to be going back to school with her. And ontop of that we where in the same dorm building, Friedman Hall. How her dad managed to do that ill never know.

"Um...look we'll talk about it later. I need you to focus on the road. You mind if i turn on the radio?"

"Why you asking me its your car Anthony" she giggled and i grinned back at her. She was my everything...

I unlocked my phone and went to insagram. After i hacked or whatever she call it instagram i decided to make one. I mean it was pretty chill, I got hella followers tho. Shit is crazy! I only got like 30 pics but like 3,000 and sum followers. Peyton be getting hella jealous when she see all the girls on my pics but hey what can i say? The ladies love me! I look over at Peyton driving and licked my lips. She was kinda sexy pushing the whip. I decided to take a picture. I turned the over head light on and acted like i was looking for something.

"What you drop baby?"

"Uhhh nothing i got it." I took the picture and turned the light off. I posted it on instagram and said Baby pushing the whip! She fine like the number 9! Sorry ladies im taken! 

I leaned my seat back and just waited for the notifications to roll in with hate dripping off of them. That was my baby and nobody can take her from me.