Chapter 2

The next morning I had to wake up at 6 no one else in the house was still asleep  beside me and Cheyenne we were both models, Even if i was I model I still was taking come collage classes, you know education is important, Cheyenne decided that she would do that too. Monique was in collage for business so one day she can own her own clothing store, Marisol was taking a couple of writing classes but also writing a book, Nicol was just going to collage decided what she wanted to do with her life. I never though I'd would be a model but hey why not it seem fun! I just don't really like all the make up you have to wear, I've never been one for a lot of make up. Cheyenne really hates getting up this early. We both hope in my car, we got ready early enough to stop by the bakery, Cheyenne really just wanted to try one of their Nutella crapes, but me I was kind of hoping we would see Harry there. We walked into the bakery to see it was a busy morning. Which made me happy because that means they were having good business.  

"Good morning how can I help you?" a woman asked i looked at her name tag it said Anne.

Cheyenne spoke up first of course. "I'll have a nutella crape, with a skinny not fat latte." 

While she was ordering I look around to see Harry he bringing this table of about three ladies in there early 30's food I see him wink at one just like he did to be, I wounder if he does that to all the comuster that are girls. I feel a little less special but he did give his number. I think he say me staring because he tells the Ladies to enjoy their meal and start walking over to me. 

"Hey Lauren." He says in his deep slow accent. 

"Hi Harry." I say 

"How's morning beautiful?" he ask 

"Good yours?" I say 

"Fine so are you going to order or what?" He asked 

I realize Cheyenne is waiting for me, giving me the hurry up and order so I can get my food look. 

"Oh yeah sorry." i say "I'll have a blueberry muffin and a hot chocolate." I tell the woman. 

"Okay that will be $6.75." The woman said. 

As I was getting out my money. Harry had to go and take someone else thier order "um so Lauren I'll call you later?" He asked 

I smile and say "Yeah I would like that." 

He smile showing his cute dimple and says "Okay." He walks away with the person order happily.

"Oh so your Lauren." The woman Anne says while I hand her the money

"Um yeah I'm Lauren." I say 

Anne smiles " Nice to meet you I'm Anne, Harry's Mom." We shake hands and me and Cheyenne get our order and go back to the car and eat while we drive to work. 

"So Harry talks about you to his mom huh?" Cheyenne say with a raised eyebrow.

I blush "Well i guess. What does it mean?" I ask Cheyenne  

Cheyenne laughs lightly " It means he likes you a lot. DIdn't you guys spend like all night texting and you even said that you guys talked about anything and everything endless." Cheyenne pointed out 

"Yeah so." I say 

"So the question is do you like him?" She ask 

I just stare at the road ahead trying to control my blush. 

"Oh! You do!!." Cheyenne yells.

"Alright I do." I confess. 

"Ha! I knew it." She says with a mouth full of food.