Chapter 6

"Corinne,wke up."Wesley said as he shook me.

"No,let me sleep."I mumbled and rolled back.

"Corinne!I'm going to make you get up."He said.

Before I had time to respond he took off the covers and picked me up bridal style.

"Oh my god,Wes put me down,I want to sleep."

"No,we need to go to the studio and everyone is waiting for you."

He sat me down on my bed.And sat next to me.

"You know,it's like 11:30."

"Yeah,but i'm so tired."I said as I laid on my back.

"I'm tired too but we want to show you stuff and the studio."

I sat up and walked towards my closet,and I changed into a white lace tanktop and hot pink shorts.I grabbed my grey vans and walked towards my bathroom.I quickly straighten my hair and then I heard a knoking on my bathroom door.I turn around and was facing Wes.

"Are you ready?"He asked swining his keys.

"Yeah."I said unplugging my straightner.

I followed behind Wes and walked out into the living room to see Keaton,Taylor,and Drew waiting for me.

"Where's Emma?"I asked Taylor.

"She went to Starbucks...again..I told her to bring me one.So she's going to meet up with us after."

I nodded my head and we all went into my car with Wes driving.Taylor,Keaton and I were in the back seat and 'Get Lucky' by Daft Punk came on the radio.And of course Keaton and Taylor started to instantly dance. Drew took out his phone and started to vine them and said,"Taylor and Keaterpan in their natural habitat."and then he made his phone face me and said,"CORINNE".I then smiled and said,'hey' and he uploaded the vine.We shortly then arrived at the recording studio and we got out and Keaton and Taylor walked behind us.We all got into the main lobby aera and the boys went into recording part while Taylor and I sat on the couches and waited for them to be done.

"Taylor,you and Keaton should just date already."I said grabbing a water bottle.

"Yeah,I wish."She said with a slight laugh.

"No,for real,Wes,Drew and Emma,all agree with me about this.You guys are meant for each other."

"Just like how you and Wes are meant for each other?"She said not looking up from her phone.

I didn't say anything.

"Come on,Corinne,everyone knows he likes you."

I remained silent.And then Emma walked into the room shortly after that.

"Hey guys!"Emma said as she walked over with 3 starbucks cups.

"Yay!Starbucks!"Taylor shouted.

Emma handed me a strawberry smoothie and then the boys came out from the studio.

"What you didn't bring us any?"Drew said grabbing 3 water bottles for each them.Keaton sat by Taylor and put his arm around her waist.

"Oh my gosh,Keaton just take her on a date anyways!"Drew shouted.

Taylor and Keaton just looked at each other and smiled.They didn't respond to what Drew said,they just sat their quietly.

"Anyways..Corinne,do you want to hear our new song so far?"Wes asked as he grabbed my hand and pulled me up.

"Well,yeah!"I said.

He grabbed some headphones for me and I put them over my ears.It was a different song from yesterday.I listened to it and my mouth was dropped open.

"What's this about?"I asked as I handed him the headphones back once it was finished/

"I can't tell you."He said with a smirk.

I guess I gave him a look like,'why can't you tell me?' and he then said,"You will find out once the interviewrs want to know."He said with a  wink.

"Ugh,fine."You said and you went to go sit back down.

They went back into the studio for another hour and then they decided to be done for the day because a bad storm was heading in.

"We should probably hurry up and go home since the storm is coming in."Wes said walking us out.

We drove home as fast as we could and we made it just in time.

"Oh my god,Corinne,do we have candles?"Emma said in a panic.

"Emma,we don't need candles when it's daylight out still."

'Oh,yeah."She said and then started to laugh.

Taylor and Keaton went into the kitchen and walked out with the ice cream carton and two spoons.Which,I'm surprised that Taylor is sharing her ice cream,because you never come between her ice cream.

They sat at the kitchen table eating it talking about whatever looking adorable.And then i felt someone grab my side and I jumped.

"It's just me."Wes said in my ear."I'm going to scare them."

I was about to stop Wes but then he was off tapping on keatons shoulder and he jumped.Wesley then started cracking up he tumbled on the floor laughing.

After his five minutes of laughing and Keaton and Taylor still eating their ice cream wes came over over to where I was sitting and pulled me into him.

I looked over to Keaton and Taylor who were now i'm pretty positive,kissing.I told Wes too look.

"I knew they would end up together."Wes said.

"Yeah,but who knows if they're dateing."I said as I pulled out my phone to see it was only 3:00.

"It's only 3:00."I said as I looked at Wes.

"Well maybe after we can go surfing again?The waves will be really fun to ride!"He practically shouted.

"Yeah,I don't know."I said as I yawned.

"Well maybe we can watch movies and order takeout,since everyone else is going out and you're tired."

"You don't have to stay Wes,really."

"No,I rather stay here with you."

I smiled at the fact that he rather stay here and spend time with me but I felt bad because he was always working and he doesn't really get time to have fun.

About and hour later the storm finally pass.Keaton and Taylor ended up falling asleep on the couch.Emma decided to go shopping and Drew went to go hang out with Wes.

"Wait,should we wake them up and kick them out?"Wes asked me as I was still laying on him.

"No.We can still go do something.Plus they look too cute to wake up."I said.

"Okay,lets just go for a walk."I nodded and he grabbed my hand and we went for a walk on the boardwalk.