Chapter 5

Corinne's POV

I got a text from Wesley asking if he can come over when he gets home from the studio.I told him he was allowed to come over when ever he wanted.

"Okay,so,we have to be there at 8:00 in the morning and they said they're filming the behind the scenes to show viewers after each show."

"Oh lord.And I can't wear my makeup either?"Taylor asked.She never leaves the house without makeup.I don't know why,she's gorgeous anyways.

"Uhm,no,because they're going to do it there."Emma said while she went to the fridge.

"Ugh,THIS IS GOING TO KILL ME!"She shouted.

Emma and I laughed.I heard a knock on the door.I figured it was Wesley since he said he was coming over tonight.I walked over to the door and opened it.To my surprise,I saw Drew,Keaton,Wes,Tyler and Tori.

"Well hey guys."

"Oh.My.God.lts Emblem3 and Tyler Case.And some chick I don't know."

"Emma,breathe.Sorry,she was in theatre too so all three of us are extremely dramatic."Taylor said as she fanned Emma with her script.

"Anyways,Wes,Drew,Keaton,Tyler and Tori,this is Emma.Emma knows you all except Tori."

"Haha..hi.."Emma said laughing.

"Yeah,she's always like this when she's nervous so don't worry."Taylor said as she went to go give Keaton a hug.They're so cute together.

"Hey Wes,can I talk to you for a second?"Taylor asked him as she walked towards the door.

"Sure."He said and went outside.She was going to tell him,but I didn't really care.

Taylor's POV

"Hey,so let me just say this real quick since its obvious.You clearly have feelings for Corinne,and she's not going to tell you this because it makes her sad and stuff.She hates thinking about it."

He just stared at me.

"Corinne has never had a boyfriend or her first kiss.She doesn't like thinking about it because when she does,she feels like something's wrong with her and that she's ugly when she's not."

His mouth was dropped open.

"Yeah,sorry,I had to tell you because if she didn't she may push you away.Thats what she does."

"So wait,she's never had a boyfriend?"

"Nope."I said popping the p

"That's kinda attractive."He said thinking about it for a while.

"Well,all the fans want you two together so you should probably get on that."I suggested.

"Just how like everyone wants you and Keaton together?"

"Yes,like that."I mumbled.

"Don't worry Taylor,Keaton is just shy,he will make a move soon.Trust me."

I nodded and walked back inside to find everyone in the living room.

I sat by Keaton and you could tell Emma was still starstruck.I looked over to see Corinne and Wesley cuddling.I looked at Keaton who was looking at them smiling.

"Well,it was nice chatting with you guys,but I'm going to catch some z's"Drew said as he was heading out.

We said our goodbyes,and I notice Corinne was going to her room with Wes.Probably to talk privately.