Chapter Eight

A/n Sorry for the late update, I'm not gonna give you an excuse so hope you enjoy my story. Please leave feedback!!!!

(Y/n) POV
I watch as Jean steps on a truck and it takes off out of the building. "Be careful...." I whisper. "So (y/n), this is what you will be doing" Ash says and hands me a gray clip board that has various doodles on it. "Okay everyday you will start here, at section 3-7" "okay" "You will start when Captain Blake, drops his load off, he shall line up all the supplies up on these purple lines. Then people shall walk over and inspect the goods, then you come in. You will walk and take record of the things we have. This process takes about 3hours so you will have a lot of free time. If you ever need me I'll be inspecting people. Debating if they need to go see Erwin to straighten them out." She says. "Like abuse them?" I ask. "Of course not!" Her voice rises and everyone turns and looks at her. "Then what?" I ask getting mad. "The are sent to his boot camp to be trained soldiers. If that's a problem maybe you should be sent there." She says as she starts walking down the aisle. "Excuse you?" I say grabbing her shoulder. "You're not the boss of me here, now let go." She says. I let go as she keeps walking. "This is Sasha." Ash says. A girl with a dark brown ponytail and pail skin turns around. My eyes get wide. "You're dead..." I say. "No I'm not I'm right here..." The girl says.
--Flashback To Chapter One---
Hello?, my name is [name], whats yours?" I ask. "Sasha" her voice shakes. "And him?" I ask. "My... Friend Connie... He....he was bitten." She says and continues to cry. "Sasha I'm gonna need you to step back from him." I say. "I-i can't o won't leave him!" She yells. "I'm gonna need you to get away before." I was cut off the man shoots up and bites her neck.
--End of flashback----
"I'm sorry, you remind me of someone." I say. 'Its her its definitely her...' I think. "Start to tally the cans" Sasha says. "Okay" I say and turns to the can goods. 'How is she here?'
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Meanwhile With Jean
Jeans POV
"Just shoot to kill!" A man yells from the other side of the truck. "Okay" I say and hold the gun to my shoulder. You hear gun fire from some of the other trucks. 'Damn no one saw this coming this lifetime' we storm into houses flip over couches and dig in the cupboards. I open my box and start to load it up with stuff I find from the drawers and medicine cabinet. 'I miss (y/n), I wonder how her job is going, mine is boring' I drop bottles of aspirin in the box and carry it to the living room. "Full?" A tall man with reddish hair said. "Uh yeah" I say setting it on the coffee table. "Take it to the truck." He says. "Yes sir but-" I say but get interrupted. "Don't worry we have troops watching your back nothing should get you." He says. "Oh okay, by the way sir what's your name?" I ask. He looks up and raises an eyebrow. "Lieutenant C, head of this mission." He states. I pick up the box and walk out with it. I set it on the trailer we they haul around. The Lieutenant walks out a signals the troops. The sun is starting to go down... Is this the time I go out each day. If so I might not live though this, the zombies are worse at night. I might leave (y/n) alone here to fend for herself... The wind picks up, I get on the truck and we start to go down the long dark road. The sun hits the ground and disappears. Night begins. It grows cold and the breeze does not help. You hear growls and foot steps in the distance. This would have been the perfect night to cuddle with (y/n) outside by a fire taking in the earth of one another, sitting with our friends. I don't think that will ever happen again though. The truck comes to a stop. I get off and walk around the trailer and recognize the house. Its (y/n)'s house. "Don't destroy anything!!!" I yell. "And why not?" One of the men asked. "I know who lives here. Its your bosses house." I say. Their eyes get big. "Yes sir." He says. They open the door and run upstairs. I should grab some of her stuff. I think to myself. I go to her room and go in her closet and grabs a box that has two handguns in it. When I pull it down a blue leather book falls down. I open the book and read
'Okay, well the doctor told me I need to express myself in a journal so here it goes. I'm (Y/n), (Y/n) (L/n). And this well its my journal. I refuse to call it my diary! They and by they I mean the doctors say thus will help my mental state so here it is. How's this helping.'
I turn the page and continue to read.
'Day one...
Today I over heard the doctors saying that I might get to leave if I'm good. I hope I'm good enough. I wanna see my family again. Not my sister though she ruins everything! That's the only reason I'm here! Ugh I don't like her at times but what am I going to do?
I wish they would give me something to do here but they don't... They don't trust me but on certain days they will let me out to run around for a bit. You see on the otherside of the fence is a schoolyard but I can't go over there. I'm not supposed to even talk to those kids. I hate it! What is a 13 year old supposed to do in a cell.'
"You almost done up there!!!" A voice yells. "Yeah!" I say and walk to the bathroom and throw the medicine in the shoe box. "Coming!" I tuck the book in the back of my pants. 'I'm not going to tell her about this. "Let's head home!" Connie says. I look at the table next to me. It has a locket on it. I pick it up and open it. Its a picture of (y/n), I put it around my neck and walk out the door shoe box in my arms. Home.... The truck starts to move as I step on it. About a hour later we arrive at the base I get off the truck and wonder around looking for (y/n). I see her talking to Armin. When she sees me her face lights up and she runs to me and hugs me. I hand her the shoe box. "You grabbed my guns?" She whispers. "Yeah." I say. "Thank you!!" She yells and jumps on me and kisses me.
A/n
Well that's it for this chapter. What can that journal reveal? With this be the end of Jean and (y/n) or is this just be the beginning? Find out soon!

Oh and guys I would lOVE some feed back. Please comment!!!