6.) New people or New wolves?

Start from the beginning

  Her room was bare. Nothing remained. Her small mattress sat alone in the far corner.  I sat on her bed well tears were being formed in my eyes. Where was she? my mind screamed at me. When I sat down something crumbled. Standing up, I saw a small note with Chloe's handwriting.  Sitting back down again I read the note.

I am leaving and NEVER coming back. You were suppose to be my family, my pack. But you weren't.  You were suppose to love me. But you didn't. You hurt me. My mate rejecting me was the last straw. You wont find me, I'm already long gone by the time you read this.  And Alex you were my only family , I love you. Even if you didn't love me.

Bye forever

Love Chloe

P.S. I hope you're happy that I'm officially broken. 

  My heart by then broke. I couldn't think straight. I couldn't even see, the tears were coming so fast. My little sister was just....gone. 

  “NO! “ I screamed in pain. I had driven my own baby sister away. She was gone forever and there was no way I could get her back. This note was the last thing I had of her.

  Who was her mate? I was going to beat him up. I was going to tear him limb by limb. But not kill him, oh no, I will make him want death, crave it. 

   No one, and I mean no one should be rejected. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. Most rejected wolves kill themselves within the first few days. Being away from your mate is a great pain, on your wolf and on your human side as well. You feel hollow,empty. She will spend the rest of her life like that. Hollow, numb, empty. My baby sister, a shell of a girl she was.

 She's now gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chloe's P.O.V. 

    I woke to a snap of a twig. I twisted around in my tree too see what had made that noise, only to fall out of the tree. I fell with my face, facing the ground. I had put my hands out just in time to save myself from a worst injury. I gave myself a few seconds, then pushed the pain away. I looked in front of me and jumped up at the sight of two black paws

   I looked straight in front of me to see a giant black wolf, looking straight at me. I turned around me to see a light grey wolf to one side. Another slightly darker grey wolf to my other side. They kind of reminded me of my parents wolves. There was a blond wolf standing next to the black wolf, who I am guessing is the Alpha. He smells of power.

  I trembled slightly as I took them in. There was no way I could take them, even though I was a powerful wolf, I had almost zero training. I was completely and utterly useless. What were they going to do to me? Where they going to kill me? I wouldn't really mind that. I had nothing left anyway. No mate. No family. No pack. I was officially all alone in the world.

  I saw the two grey wolves go behind some trees and come back in basketball shorts. I am guessing there a bunch of stashes of clothes all over this forest. The other two did the same when they returned. I took in the two appearance. They were both had blonde brown hair. One had grey green eyes well the other had grey blue eyes. It was obvious that they were twins.

  The other two soon came out from behind some trees for me to think more about it. The one standing next to the Alpha, I’m guessing that he is the beta, had blond hair and sea green eyes.  I'm pretty sure that he was the blonde wolf. The Alpha had midnight black hair and bright blue eyes. He was the black wolf, no questions asked. 

   They all had basketball shorts and wore no shirts on. They were all tone and had abs, all in all they had really nice bodies. Enough to make any girls drool.

   The Alpha spoke in a deep voice “ You're trespassing on The Midnight pack territory rogue. What are you doing on these lands?”

  I shivered slightly at his tone and the word Rouge. Yes I am a rogue, I guess but not by choice. The way he said it sounded like he spat it out. He probably didn't have a good relationship with rogues. 

  “I am truly sorry, I didn't know that I was on another packs territory. I was only passing by.” I said this in a trembling voice and had my head down low. Not meeting any of their eyes, only staring at the ground.

  “You can't be much older than, what 16?” said the blond beta. Why weren't they attacking me? Why wasn't I dead?

  “17.” I answered him truthfully, I decided that if I was going to die, I might as well be honest. 

  “And why would a 17 year old girl like yourself, be a rogue?” Asked the Alpha curiously. 

   “I ran away from my pack.” I told them. Still finding the ground very interesting. 

  “A runaway, you say? A 17 year old, pretty girl like you? A runaway? I find that hard to believe. Why would you runaway?” He  wondered out loud. I blushed a lot when he said pretty. No one has said a compliment like that since my parents died. When they were alive all I got was that I was cute. 

  “It’s true. I had a horrible time in my pack, they...they....they hated me.” I finished in a whisper. I couldn't tell them the whole truth.

   “Hate you?” the blond persisted with a laugh.

  “Yes they did” I felt my anger rise up “ They would make me clean and cook for them. They made me do everything for them.” I couldn't tell them that they beat me, that was way too shameful. Too hurtful, too much pain in those memories.

   “My own mate” I said the word in a sorrow filled voice. When my wolf whimpered at the mention of her lost mate, it made me bring my head up, as my eyes shone brightly with unshead tears “Rejected me because I was ugly, stupid and weak. Now tell me that they don't hate me? Tell me they don't hate me!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 PLEASE 

VOTE 

AND

COMMENT