Freedom for how long

Two years ago~ age 14~ middle of the night~
You where running, running from what exactly? Well from mercenaries that the lab you came from hired to catch escaped experiments of course. They where chasing you with all sorts of gadgets from nets to traps to tranquilizers, pretty much anything they can get there hands on to bring you back to the lab alive. They where also chasing you with four-wheelers and motorcycles and a truck to catch up to you. But luckily while there on the ground chasing you, your up in the sky avoiding anything they threw at you and thought to yourself 'when are they going to give up, they can't catch me from up hear'

   Now you may ask 'how did I escape' well let's just say you had someone from inside the lab that pity you and want to help you be free. Her name is Dr. Halana, I know weird name for a doctor but if you think about it a lot of doctors have weird names, but anyways she pity you because of all the horrible things happen in the lab that you grew up in. So she decided to help free you and offer you food and shelter once you successfully escape the mercenaries. It took weeks of planning and this was the night that it was in action and now all was left was to loose the mercenaries and meet her at the checkpoint witch was an old gas station that was a few miles south.

   You see a ridge up ahead that was too steep for the mercenaries to keep tailing you so you kept flight home towards it and when you where far enough distance away from them where you couldn't hear the engines of there driving machinery, you looked behind you to make sure they where not following you you headed south towards the gas station where you saw a little mini van and hope it was Dr. Halana and it was. Relief swept over knowing that she was not betraying you. She step out of her van and handed you a bag and said "here is some of my old close now hop in the back and change and I'll keep an eye out, ok" you just simply nodded and got in the back of the van to change.

Now I bet some of you are like who, why, and what is Dr. Halana is doing this. Well we can start with her appearance, she's an average 5'4 women with brown boyish hair, forest green eyes hiding behind some half inch glasses. She's a scientist that works in the lab but she doesn't really do any of the hands on stuff like most of the scientist, she just make sure the test subjects where health. And now why, don't really know maybe you where the oldest test subject, been there all your life involuntary, possibly she has a family of her own and has a child of her own, that maybe it. You don't really know the correct answer but you know she has more morals that everyone combine in that god forsaken lab that you call hell.

Once you where done getting dress close she gave you witch was a black tank top with some baggy jeans with a (f/c) rain parka, beanie, gloves, sunglasses, and a pair of sneakers, you got out of the van she told her to hand her your old close even though it was just a hospital gown. You gave it to her and she pulled out a lighter and burn it and made sure there was nothing left of it. She told you to sit in the passenger seat while she went to the drivers seat. She started the car after the both of you buckle up and drove off.
"Thanks Doc for helping me getting me out of that hell hole" you said plainly.
"Call me Charlotte, (y/n)" said the doctor that just help you escape the lab.
"Charlotte Halana, god why you doctors have such weird names" you said slightly sarcastic.
"Well you can blame my husband for my weird last name" she said giggling.
You giggled a little yourself then turned to the window and thought to yourself 'how long will this last?"