Chapter 9: Offically Singal

* 4 weeks later*

I woke deciding I'm not going to let some boy bring my down and stopping me from having fun. I took a shower, after I dry off and got dressed in pale blue tribal print short shorts with a black v-neck that hugged my curves just right and my pale blue suphras. I plugged in my curler and while that got bit I did my make up which consist of eyeliner, lashed and lip glosses It feels nice not to care what people thought. I curled my hair in nice ringlets and went down stairs. I see everyone but Halee. It's about noon so of course I'm hungry. I quietly went to the kitchen and made me a grilled cheese and a juicy juice. I go back up stairs to brush my teeth, then go back down to see everyone looking at me with smile.

"YOUR ALIVE" Louis yelled jumping out of his seat.

I'm guess his missed me. He gave me a hug and the other lads joined well beside Harry.

"Where you going all dolled up?" Louis asked

"I wanna go out. I'm tired of being inside" I whined

"Okay but it's ur fault

For staying in your room for 4 weeks" Louis joked around.

I was going to go shopping by my self but I guess y'all can come" I said.

"YAY SHOPPING!' Louis exclaimed.

"I'll take that as a yes" I yelled back.

I waited for them to come downstairs so I decided to sit in the living room

"I'm sorry" Harry said with his head down

"It's fine we all go through heart breaks" I said while half smiling.

"I know" he said looking into my eyes.

"Are you coming with?" I asked

"No, but you look gorgeous." He said with his half smirk.

Niall was the fist on down stair wearing a tank top, with sweat long shorts, white suphras and SnapBack and sunglasses. DAMN and he says he don't work out that boy must be lying. Next was Liam was wearing futball( baggy) shorts, tank top, and high top converse and sunglasses. Louis cam rushing down the stairs in a tank, sweat long short, TOMS sneakers, and sunglasses. After about 5 minutes Zayn cam down wearing a cut off, shorts and vans with sunglasses. We were all on our iPhones, I look around that I am the only with an iPhone 5 they all had iPhone 4 or 4s. Well of course Louis wasn't on his phone. We got to the mall and basically shopped till we couldn't walk anymore. I bought 6 new swim suit (mostly white/ bright colors), 2 new summer dresses, 10 iPhone cases, 3 high wasted shorts, 3 short shorts, 2 skinny jeans, 10 new suphras, 4 crop tops, 2 off the shoulder tee, 2 regular tees, 4 bras, 4 thongs, 6 pairs of socks and 2 bra lets. We spent 4 hours at the mall and when we got home I went up stairs and put all my new stuff away and Zayn was right there.

"I wouldn't mind you modeling these for me" Zayn said winking snd holding up my black lace thong h

"How bout no" I said taking it away from him.

"I'm suppose to tell you that dinners ready" he winked and walk down stair.

I finish putting my things away a little embarrassed that Zayn saw those but all well. And went down to eat.

LOUIS POV:

Zayn went up to go get Rebel. Speaking of Rebel there is something different about her. I wonder when she started wearing thongs, I don't think I was suppose to see her buying them but I was at Victoria Secret for Eleanor. Getting off the topic of thongs Harry hasn't talk to Rebel in ever. Are they still together? This morning well afternoon she seemed to be different. Zayn and Rebel came downstairs and I haven't seen Rebel this happy in what seems to be for ever. If Rebel and Harry did break up them she seems fine. I yell for the other lads. We ate in silence.