Chapter 4: Surpise

As I bored the plan my eye lids started getting tired so I sleep and when I wake up I see that we are still in the air so I listen to my music. OMG I CAN SEE BIG BEN! This is kind if exciting. I have no clue what my mum looks like. So I get my bags and I sit and wait.

LOUIS POV:

I walk in and it's pretty dead, which I'm glad. I see the mean and pretty looking girl but she really pretty like me, but I'm not pretty I'm fucking sexy. I walk over to to her and W.O.W she has beautiful eyes.

"Ell love" I said with my charming smile.

"Hi" she said in a bitchy tone of voice.

"How are you?" I asked

"Just peachy" she said in a cocky voice an she never even looked up from her phone.

"I'm great" I said even though she never asked me

"What's your name love" I asked wanted to keep the conversation going

"Umm... Rebel Tomlinson" she said looking up from her phone

"Oh cool. I'm Louis Tomlinson" I said with a little confusion.

"Wait we have the same last name?" Rebel said.

"Yah I noticed that, wait are we related?"I asked

"Is your mum name Jay?" I asked with a half smile

"Yeah" she said

"We'll... then we are related" I said with a full smile

"Okay let's go" I stated

"Okay" she replied

"Paul please grab her bags" I asked

"Okay" Paul said.

REBEL POV:

We pulled up to the huge fucking house. I see this girl and OMFG it's Halee. I jumped out of the can before it was even fully stopped and ran over to her, and tapped her shoulder.

"What do you want" she said in a bitchy tone of voice.

"That ain't not way to talk to your BEST FRIEND" I said with a. Huge grin on my face

"Wha- OMG HIW ARE YOU HERE?"she screamed

'I'm related to Louis" I stated

"Who knew our brothers are in a

Famous BoyBand. " Halee said with a smile while giving me a hug

"I know right. OMG I thought I would never see you again" I said while hugging her back

"I know" it sounded like Halee was gunna cry

"I'll show you to your room" Louis said with a smile

"Okay Halee come with" I said with a gin on my face

"Okay" Halee said

So Louis showed me my room and it was fucking huge! Paul placed my bags my my queen size bed. Halee and I took a tour of m new room. The walls was a pretty real and the bed was red. So as Halee and I got done, we unpacked my clothes and I had a walk I'm closet with a place for my shoes. So Halee did my clothes and I set up my shoes. At the bottom was my flats and TOMS in the middles were my wedges and on top were my babies( suphras). Halee was so excite for me to be living with her I am too but I'm not. I really think the blonde on is cute and if I tell her then she will go after him. I'll tell her anyways.

"Hey halee" I said with a smile

"Yeah" she said coming back into my room from the closet.

"Um I really think the blonde one is cute" I said looking down at my hands.