Chapter 2: Summer

Going to another club/party, thats all I have been doing since Halee left is getting high and drunk. Luckily my dad isn't home he would chew my ass out! So I get up and take a shower with u mango shampoo am conditioner as well with my body wash.

I get out and wrap a towel around me and I walk over to the sink and brush my teeth, blow dry my hair, put eyeliner and fake eyelashes on dark, an to finish it off my make-up I put on bright red lip stick. I get my party dress on which is black and hugs my skin tightly and a strapless v-neck dress that goes down to mid thigh, under my dress I had on a red thong and strapless bra then I go over to my shoes and pick out red wedges to match my lip stick. Ready! I soon check my black iPhone 5 to see a text from Halee.

"Hey, I need to talk to u"

-HayHay

"Okay about what?"

-Rebs

"Umm... you know how I have a brother"

-HayHay

"Yeah"

-Rebs

"We'll... he's Harry Styles and I'm living with him and his band mates"

-HayHay

"Oh wow.... Well I have to go"

-Rebs

"Why?"

-HayHay

"Got a party to go too"

-Rebs

'Oh...have fun."

-HayHay

"I'll try"

-Rebs

I only said ill try because I wanted to be nice but, who am I kidding I'm gunna have a blast! LETS GO!

*Club 10:30*

So I walked in and headed straight for the bar! I get some vodka, vodka makes me happy!(: This guy came up to me and asked me if I wanted to dance an I said no thanks. So I drank and had some weed before going home. I get home around 3 am.

*3:00 am*

I notice an extra car in the drive - oh shit my dad was home. I was scares! I walked in and he look disappointed and mad.

"Where were you?" He asked trying to stay calm.

"At a club" I said not looking into his eyes.

"Were you drinking?" He started to raise his voice at me.

"No" I said quietly

"Then why do I smell weed and vodka on you?" He just busted in to bantering mode.

"I don't know maybe because I some" I said starting to has sass in my tone of voice.

"That's it I can't take it no more I'm calling you mum and your living with her in London" he shouted

"Why?" I whined

"Because for the past week you have been getting drunk and high. I had enough bed I'm sick of it. Get your shit and outta my house by tomorrow." He spit shouted at me.

Fuck you all" I scream back giving him the finger.

"Good fucking bye" I said going up stairs.

+++++++++++++++++++

I HOPE U GUYS LIKE IT SO FAR. .