The Perfect Gift

A/n: Yes, this is turning into a Christmas fic. To those in the United States: Happy Thanksgiving.
Enjoy Part 2. Part 3 coming soon!
________________________

When Levy arrived in the center of town she found many shops with hanging lights of warm colors. The lights were beautiful against the crisp white snow. She looked curiously in the shop windows. She had wanted to get Gajeel a small gift. She spotted the perfect the day before when she was shopping with Lucy. She checked a certain shop. Inside the shop were musical instruments of every kind. (a/n: oh no. Have to chase a kitten around the house. Sorry, back to the story.) She had her eyes on a wooden gitar she had been saving money for by going on solo missions. She smiled gleefully when she pointed at the gitar and gave rhe cashier the money. The cashier packed the gitar in its case. She grabbed the gitar and headed to Fairy Hills.
When she arrived at Fairy Hills, Erza was just in the lobby. She gazed down at the gitar, then gave Levy a puzzled look. "Are you learning the gitar, Levy?"
"Ah- no, just a gift for someone," she would be wrong if she thought Erza wouldn't pry. It didn't take her long to figure out just who it was for.
"Gajeel?"
A blush crept on her face. She quickly ran past Erza, up the stairs, and to her room. When she arrived in her room, she grabbed a bow and wrapped it around the neck of the gitar. She would wait until tomorrow to give it to him.

_______________________

A/n: Like I said, part 3 is coming soon. Thank you for reading. *bows* Oh! And the kitten I was chasing around is a little playful kitten named Cricket. So cute!