Chapter 5 - Final

[(Y/N)'s POV]

"I got my ways." Alois said smirking. He lifted my chin with his fingers and kissed me again. He turned around and pushed me up against the wall. "A-Alois stop!" I yelled and tries pushing his away be he was holding on to me too tight.

[Ciel's POV]

I woke up finding myself in my bed. I thought about (Y/N) and quickly got dressed in my usual outfit. "Sebastian get me a carriage quick!" "Very good, my lord." He said. I ran into the carriage. "Go to the Trancys Manor!" Sebastian whipped the horses and they led to the Trancy Manor. I ran out of the carriage and barged in the Manor. I ran to the guest room and also barged in.

[Alois' POV]

When Ciel barged in I smirked a kissed (Y/N) roughly. I slipped my tongue in her mouth and I could feel tears roll down her cheeks. "You bastard..." I heard Ciel say.

[(Y/N)'s POV]

When Alois' tongue slipped in my mouth I started to cry. I shifted my eyes to Ciel and heard him say, "You bastard..." My eyes widened more when he kicked Alois' gut. "YOU BASTARD!" He yelled. I covered my ears and he looked at me. I looked at Alois' who was unconscious. I uncovered my ears. I hugged Ciel tightly.

[Ciel's POV]

I lifted (Y/N)'s chin and kissed her passionately. I closed my eyes and I could feel her eyes wide then felt them close. I slipped my tongue in her mouth and she let me explore it. She blushed and I could feel my cheek lighten up. I pulled away and picked (Y/N) up bridal style.

[(Y/N)'s POV]

Ciel picked me up bridal style and brought me outside. He set me down in the carriage and sat next to me. He took my shoulder and gently pulled my head on his shoulder. I smiled and the next thing I knew I was asleep. I could feel Ciel's lips on mine while I was asleep. I blushed instantly and smiled.

[One year skipped Ciel's POV]

I called (Y/N) outside for something important. Once (Y/N) got outside she smiled at me. I smiled back took her hand and kissed her knuckles. I kneeled down and took out a small box. I opened it and her eyes widened. "(Y/N) I know we've only been together for a year but... Will you marry me?"

[(Y/N)'s POV]

On e Ciel proposed to me, my eyes widened. "But what about Elizabeth?" "I called off the engagement." He said right after that. I smiled and nodded yes. He smiled brightly and hugged me tightly.

"I love you, (Y/N)." He said.

"I love you, too." I said back.

[A/N]

I hope you liked the last chapter of my story! I'm making a new story starting tomorrow. So check in then!