Chapter 4

[Ciel's POV]

As I was walking around with Elizabeth I heard footsteps. I turned around to see Claude. "Claude!? Elizabeth go home!" "But Ciel-" I interrupted her. "Go!" She nodded and ran into the carriage. Her maid, Paula, rode her home quickly. I ripped off my eyepatch. "Sebastian come save me from Claude!"

[(Y/N)'s POV]

I heard Sebastian say, "Yes, my lord." Then I saw his run out of the door. "What the hell is going on!?" I yelled. "The Trancy manor is getting revenge!" Finny said. "Revenge?" I asked. "Why hello, young maiden." A young boy with dirty blonde hair, purple coat over his green vest, a black bow in the middle if his neck and looked about Ciel's age. "I am Alois Trancy." I looked surprised at his words. I blushed when he kissed my knuckles then I saw Ciel and Sebastian walk in.

[Ciel's POV]

As I was walking back in the manor with Sebastian I saw Alois kissing (Y/N)'s knuckles. "Alois Trancy!" I yelled. I ran up to Alois. "Nobody kisses (Y/N) but me!" I yelled at him. He looked at me surprised then grinned. "I got an idea." Alois walked over to (Y/N) and wrapped his arms around her waist. "A battle at my manor. Who ever wins gets the girl." He said with a smirk. He ran off into the carriage and Claude drive them away. "Damn you Alois Trancy!" I yelled.

[(Y/N's) POV]

Once Alois got in the carriage he sat next to me, grabbed my shoulder and pulled my head against his shoulder. "L-let me go." I said, blushing slightly. He laughed and held on to me tighter. I yelped and he loosened the grip on my shoulder.

Once we got to the Trancy manor I was asleep. Alois picked me up bridal style and brought me inside. He brought me to a guest room and set me down on the bed. I felt him sit beside me and kiss my cheek. I blushed instantly.

[Alois' POV]

When (Y/N) started to wake up she looked at me and the triples that had, red eyes, violet hair, black pants and black and white vests. She stared at the triplets as they whispered to each other. She looked at then as though she knew they were talking about her. I got angry at this and yelled at them. "Stop whispering! I can never tell what your saying!" I yelled. They bowed and walked out of the room, closing the door behind them. I looked at (Y/N) who was hugging her knees, crying. I grabbed her wrists and pushed her onto the bed. I got on top of her and kissed her.

[(Y/N)'s POV]

When Alois kissed me I pushed him off instantly and smacked him. He yelped in pain. He got up and backed against the wall. I pushed my finger on his chest and started insulting him. "Now I know why Ciel hates you! Your nothing but a no good stubborn little bastard!" He looked surprised at those words. He looked at me strangely and smirked. "I have any idea on how to make you work with me." I looked at him worriedly. "W-what...?" He smirked. "I know your a cat, (Y/N)." "B-but how!?"

[(A/N)]

HAHA! Another cliffhanger!!! I included Alois in this chapter just for my friend! I know you love him so I made this chapter special for you! Chapter five soon to come...