Chapter 3

[(Y/N)'s POV]

I blushed along with Ciel and he called me interesting. My blush was much worse than his. "Y-you think I'm interesting?" I asked shyly. "Yes, you are." He said answering my question quickly. Sebastian put me down carefully. "I apologize, my young mistress." "Young mistress?" I asked. "My lord, why are you crushing on her when your engaged to Lady Elizabeth?" Sebastian asked Ciel, smirking. "S-shut up I'm not crushing on her!" "But my lord, you called her beautiful and interesting." "Yes I know I did." He sighed angrily. "Just clean the house for Lady Elizabeth's arrival." "Yes, my lord." Sebastian said, bowing then he walked out. "MeyRin help (Y/N) get dressed for Elizabeth's arrival." "Yes, Master!" She sighed, saluting to him. Ciel walked out, closing the door behind him. Meyrin pulled out a corset. "Please take your clothes off." "O-okay." I said taking off my clothes. "Meyrin helped put the corset on. I was turning blue, gasping for air. "I-it's too tight..." I said, still gasping for air. "Is is supposed to be that tight, my lady." She said, tightening it even more. "This thing is a death trap!!!!" I yelled so everyone could hear me.

After that situation I put on a black dress with little flower that are gray and white. Meyrin put my hair in two long pigtails. She put brown high heel boots on my feet and walked out of the room with me. Everyone looked at me. Finny, Bard, Meyrin, Ciel, Sebastian, Takana and... Lady Elizabeth? Ciel didn't look happy when Elizabeth was there. He payed more attention to me. Elizabeth pulled his arm and into the middle of the floor. "Lets dance, Ciel!" Elizabeth said, excided as always. I sighed and sat on the stairs, depressed. Sebastian, dressed in black like always, asked me if I was okay. "Lady (Y/N), are you quite alright?" "Yes, Sebastian. Just not feeling as bright today is all." "Oh, alright my lady." Sebastian held out his hand. "May I have this dance?" He asked, smirking. "S-sure." I said, taking his hand.

[Sebastian's POV]

As I took (Y/N)'s hand I pulled her in the middle of the floor, still smirking. Young master glares at me. I smirked at him and started dancing with (Y/N). When the dance was over Ciel walked outside with Lady Elizabeth.

[(A/N)]

Cliffhanger!!! Chapter four coming soon...