Chapter 2...

{A/N: HIYA! I'm kinda late on updating i know i know please dont throw anything at me! I think i havent updated in a month....i dont know but heres the thing. I was writing the chapter and my brother was in the room with me watching tv. I decided to go to the kitchen and make some food cause i like me some food. I made some ramen noodles and when i came back to the room.....THE WHOLE FRICKING CHAPTER WAS DELETED AND GONE!!! ALL MY HARD WORK....GONE! Anyways i asked my brother if he was messing with the computer even though i told him not to and he said he didnt... i didnt believe him so i slapped him in the back of the head and didnt bother writting the whole thing again. So basically for the past month or whatever i have been in a crisis just not bothering to update cause of me being lazy but here i am now trying to update and get back on track.}

Valerie's POV.

Ugh mondays, i fucking hate mondays its the worst day of the week ever. Well, better get ready for school! Lets see here, long sleved shirt, black skinny jeans, hmm sneakers, and my special hat. Great, now eyeliner just a little bit. Excellent, I'm all set. "Time to start walkin' i guess." I grabbed my bag and held my notebook cause i was too lazy to open the bag and put it in. So, im just walking....and walking.......and walking REALLY fricking slow. Then, i hear a car pulling up. I thought it was Naomi so i ignored it then the horn went off and i knew it wasnt Naomi's car so i turned around.

I was curious to know who was in the car. It looked kinda crappy but i didnt care at the moment. To my surprise, the car belonged to Damon. "Hey Val!!!" "Hi Damon." "Want a ride to school??" "Umm sure." I got in the car. His car smelled nice it had that new car smell. The ride was quiet for a bit. I wanted to break the silence but i couldnt think of anything to say. "Ummm you look pretty today....you in a good mood or something??" Damon asked me. Well that came out of no where what do i look pissed off all the time?? "Uhh heh thank you and yes i guess im in some sort of good mood." "Hmm thats nice..."

We kept on talking about random crap and by the time we were done yapping we made it to school. "Thanks for the ride." "Your welcome." Damon got out the car and i reached to open my door but Damon opened it for me. I noticed my sleeve was out of place to hide the bruises but i rea,ly dont know whether he saw them of not. So, as awkward as i am i just ran off. I ignored everyone at school today. Yes even Naomi. I didnt bother talking to anyone. I didnt have my notebook which was weird because im pretty sure i had it today.

Anyways, i didnt do any school work due to not having my notebook. By the end of the day everyone probably thought i was being a weirdo. School is done for the day and im just walking...by myself of course and i overhear a conversation. "Hi Naomi, do you know whats wrong with Val??" Well, that peeson sounds like Damon why is he so concerned about my feelings?? "Umm no go ask her yourself." Sheesh im guessing Naomi is a bit jelly, but why? Well,thats my queue to leave and head for home.

Im hoping my father isnt home cause i really dont feel like cleaning and cooking and doing things right cause i miss one little small thing i get beat and i hate it. Its fucking annoying. When i get home i look in the criveway for my dads car and well its there so that means hes home. Yay...;-;. Im really not in the mood now to do anything really. I walk in and as usual the first thing i hear is not "hi" or "hey how was school" or "what happened at school today Val" no no the first thing i hear is "HEY PEASANT DO YOUR CHORES!!!" Yes im called a peasant in this house. Yes i know its sad but my dad really doesnt care. Im pretty sure calling your child a peasant is not illegal but it should be cause thats just wrong.

So i turn on some music and start doing some chores. Honestly its not that loud because my dad has a bad taste in music. Plus, i need to listen out for the front door in case someone knocks. Fifteen minutes into my chores i hear a knock on the door. So, i open the door and Damon is standing there at my doorstep. "what the fuck are you doing here and how the fuck did you get my address!!!!" "I...umm i came here to-" "You need to go now!!" I pushed him off the doorstep. "Hey wait! I just wanted to give you your notebook you left it in my car this morning." "Oh...well....thank you but now you must leave." Just then i hear my dad yell from upstairs. "Peasant! Whos are you talking to!!" So i made a lame excuse. "Uh no one dad im just talking to myself." "Well shut up cause youre driving me insane!!"