Forever and Always - A Harry Styles FanFiction

Well, this is my first song shot, and it's also One Direction.  This first chapter is based off of the song Forever and Always, by Parachute, and I put it on the side.  Check it out.  =D  This AMAZING cover was made by OurHideOut.   Hope you like it.  =)

                              Forever and Always

    The young girl was sitting at the table near the back wall of this tiny cafe.  She was a small thing, with soft flowing dark brown hair, and her soft green eyes.  She wasn't especially beautiful, but she was far from plain.  The place she sat was a cute little shop right outside of London proper, and very few people knew of it.  The girl kept combing her hair out of her face nervously and checking her phone for any messages.

    "Amber?  Do you want another drink?"  The waitress asked the young woman casually, since there were no other customers in the cafe.

    "No thanks, Liz.  Have you seen Harry though?  He was supposed to be here more than an hour ago."  She asked as she looked between her and the glass door.

    "No I haven't hun.  Are you guys have a wedding planning meeting?"  She asked eagerly as she took the chair opposite of Amber.

    "Well we were going to discuss some things about the wedding, but I'm starting to get worried that he's not here yet."  Amber answered Liz, still watching for his car.

    "Oh, you know Harry, he may not always make it on time, but he always makes it."  Liz told her, trying to reassure her.  "So, you never told me how he proposed."  She asked curiously.  Amber laughed to herself.  Harry had always been dramatic, sometimes it was a bit much, but she loved him anyways.

    "Well, it was Christmas Eve, and it was tradition for us, the day before any holiday we would go skating, or blading or something.  So we went down to the ice park.  Normally there are lots of people there, but that night Harry bought the place out, so it was just us.  There was a table set up in the center with a meal and candles, and the whole place was wrapped in twinkling lights.  Harry held out the chair for me, and I sat down.  Then he got down on his knee, and he asked he to marry him."  She told Liz as she showed her the very simple, but elegant dimond ring on her finger.

    "That's so sweet." Liz fawned as she looked at the engagment ring on Amber's finger.  Amber nearly jumped when her phone suddenly rang.  She quickly picked it up and answered.

    "Harry?"  She asked, not thinking it could be anyone else.

    "Miss Clarke?"  A voice said on the other end.

    "Yes?"

    "Something has happened to your fiance, you should come to the hospital, right now."

    "Ok."  Was the only thing she should say.  She mindlessly stood, put money on the table for her drink, and then left the cafe.  She quickly pulled up to the hospital enterance and then went right to the main desk.

    "Can I help you?"  The lady asked her from behind the desk.

    "I'm Amber Clarke, I got a call that my fiance, Harry Styles was here."  She answered, barely able to process anything else.

    "Oh, hello, just go through those doors and a nurse will help you."  She said with a sympatetic smile as she pointed to Recovery.  Amber nodded as she passed the doors and another nurse smiled at her and led her down the hall.  The nurse seemed to be walking forever, like she was traveling through a neverending maze.  As they walked the nurse explained what had happened to Harry, but Amber could barely process what she heard.  She was so wrapped up in her shock and despiration to see him.