Chapter 7

Alondra's POV

I think for a while. I look at my phone mischievously as I text Elijah's current girlfriend.  I text her "You wanna have a picnic in the Silver Falls "beautiful" woods??" I give a little grin. Then I frown instantly as I visualize what I am gonna do. I look down in disappointment in myself. I give a loud short chuckle as I remember what Elijah did to me. I smile in surprised as she texts back "that would be perfect!" We talked and agreed on meeting the next day around 8:30 P.M. I couldnt think. I tried to take a nap but my mischievous thoughts wouldnt allow me to sleep. I looked around. My roommate Sabrina hasn't been home in a while. I called her in despite my boredom and sleepiness. I giggled softly as I hear her funny voicemail. After I finally caught on to the point that she wasnt answering and that her phone is probably dead. I text quickly scared for her. I went to the kitchen room to see if anything about her was on T.V but I quickly left in disgust because they placed Gigi's ashes in the room near the door next to the T.V. I looked around and asked a few people if they have seen Sabrina but no one knew. I went back to my dorm room and layed down. I looked at myself in the mirror and I looked horrible. I looked at my phone and I was looking for Sabrina for a long time because by then it was already 5 AM. I layed down and played some of my favorite music. It didnt seem like I liked the music anymore. I got frustrated because I liked the music but for some reason I couldnt stand listening to it. I look at my phone one more time and then I couldnt read the time then everything went blurry.

The Next Day

I wake up disappointed in myself. Why cant I find Sabrina? I walk out my dorm room and I see a lot of people in a huge circle around someone. I look and the mayor was standing in the middle. I go torwards him and listen carefully. I peek at people and quickly looking away before they noticed I was looking at them. I look at the mayor. He looked distressed like he hasnt slept for days. I study every detail of him. I blanked out as I noticed there was a cast on his foot. Then I asked the closest person to me "what happened to him??" The boy answered as quiet as possible "well last night he came to check the dorm formation with a state health inspector. He was attacked and shot in the foot but got away. The health inspector was shot to death. So now hes adding security and a curfew to make sure its not any college students and if it is then they will catch him or her." I walk away in confusion. I thought I was the only murderer in Silver Falls??

Later

I got ready. I brought the big red, rough knife in the inside of my jacket. I put on an extra coat to make sure Elizabeth dont think anything suspicious even though im meeting her late at night for a "picnic". I smile as I remembered my dad used to work on this church in the woods. They closed it because it ended up being a place to worship the devil. I giggle when I say the word devil. I dont know why but its funny. I get a text from Elizabeth saying "lets meet a little bit early?? I have to be somewhere later." I look around and then answered "yea sure. I have nothing else to do." I was about to walk out the door but then I remembered those annoying cameras so I sneaked out of the window. I told her to meet me at the abandoned church. She didnt text back. I walked around the church. I laughed as I saw a picture of the devil (hehe) burning a cross. I walk around in amazement as I seen a room all red. Dark red. Nothing in it but a bright pink circle. I saw a staircase and ignored it. I thought thats enough evil for my eyes today. I start walking out of the church and then I see Elizabeth. She seemed angry. I looked at her and gave her a little quick smile then quickly frowned as I saw her hands behind her back. I asked her "whats behind your back??" She gave no reply. I looked behind me for a place to run as I off my jacket. I thought maybe the red room. I take off my jackets in a rush. I looked at her as she looked at me running fiercely while holding her shiny silver knife. I looked in amazement as I seen her grin. She seemed like the type to be a good girl. Kinda like me. I quickly took off the jacket. I looked at her and then the knife caught my eye because it shined the same color as the room. I dropped the knife. What an idiot. I ran around the circle for some reason. She walked straight through it. I ran out the room and then she caught me. She put the knife to my neck as she shoved me against the wall. I try not to cry as my throat tightens. I feel my eyes get watery as she puts it closer. I grab her hand and try to push it away from my neck. I struggled in fear and anger. I quickly smack it out of her hands then start to struggle my way out of her reach. She grips her hands tight around my neck. I was tired. I tried to struggle more but I didn't have the energy. I look at the church then tears enter my eyes and then I seen nothing but blur. I passed out...