Chapter 4

Alondra's POV
The next day I went to the campus wearing my new clothes I bought with that loser Mauricio. I look around to see how many heads turned to look and I was surprised because everyone was looking. When they looked at me it wasn't the way I wanted them to. I look around one more time and see the whole room looking at me. They looked at me with hatred. I thought why are they mad?? Then I noticed a pastor standing next to a urn and I walked away as fast as I could.

This thing is getting to me. I need to think about something else. IM SO STRESSED!

I walk around town while listening to music. I pass by the skate park and smirk. That's where me and Elijah used to hang out. Then I remember how he cheated on me. I got pissed. So pissed that if anything were to get me mad I would explode. I blacked out into nothing and when I woke up I was at Mauricio's house. "How's that head weirdo?" Is the words I wake up to. I sit up from his rugged couch and see him looking at me. He didn't say anything for a minute. Then out of no where he said "what happened back there??"  "What do u mean??" I said.  Then he said "you just yelled and then fell. What happened??" I didn't say anything but he must be lying. I would never do that.

I look at my head and I don't see anything. It doesn't hurt. Then I asked "why'd u take me here??" While searching for any evidence of his story. I look down at my legs. They are shaking as if I am freezing. But I'm not. I look at my hands and they are full of blood. I search for his sink while panicking. Is Mauricio actually telling the truth. Did I really do that!? I wash my hands rough and quickly then walk back calmly so he doesn't make fun of me. I look at the grey rugged couch and see the pillow I was using was all dark red. I ask him "is..is..is that my blood!?!?!?

I run out of his house. What's wrong with me!! I'm going crazy!

I go to my dorm and fall asleep. I wake up because I got a call. I hate that ringtone it used to be my favorite but now I hate it. I answer it without looking at who it was. I say "hello?" And hear a sad voice. It was Elijah. He said "I'm sorry". I hang up and just lay there. I get a text from Elijah. It was a very long paragraph and I didn't want to read it so I look at the important details only. Blah blah blah I'm sorry blah blah blah I want you back blah blah blah forgive me. Ugh! Just reading it makes me sick.

I don't even care anymore. I kinda like making him miserable.