A/N but it's important

Okay, so I'd just like to tell you guys what I think the Sonic Boom characters' pasts are. Why? Well, it's important to the story. So, I'll start with Shadow...

Warning: Might make you sad...

Boom Shadow:

Fifty years from this very year (2015), the government wanted a secret weapon to have in case another war broke out. The enlisted the help of Professor Gerald Robotnick, who was happy to help. He created 'the ultimate lifeform,' who is granddaughter, Maria, named Shadow. Maria was a nurse who worked at the government, and she just turned 20 when Shadow was created. She treated him as a little brother, and he brought the kid side out of her. Shadow trained hard for the government and was soon a part of the army. A war started up, and Shadow and his team were ready. They fought a hard fight, but slowly, Shadow's team started to either betray him or die. Maria always stayed there for him until...

He was shot.
Maria, being the nurse, came to save him.
But she was fatally shot in the process.

Shadow survived with his quick healing, but he was never the same after that. The war was put to an end, but Shadow never trusted another person again. He never had any friends, believing that they would make him weaker. There was only one other from Shadow's team who survived the war. He follows Shadow around for some purpose that might be revealed soon...

Boom Knuckles:

An ancient race called the echidnas, who are just called 'the ancients' now, lived in a floating island in the sky called Angel Island. There, they protected the Master Emerald, which held enormous power. A young echidna named Knuckles was the next in line to be the guardian, and he was about to be granted the power, but something terrible happened.

A bunch of humans invaded the area, trying to reach the emerald. The echidnas fought hard, but the Master Emerald ended up shattering into pieces. The shattered pieces scattered all over the world, never to be found again.

All of the echidnas were wiped out and taken away by the humans. One still remained, passed out from a hard hit against a tree: Knuckles the Echidna. Angel Island started to fall into the ocean. Later, Knuckles woke up with no memory except for his name and that he was born on some place called Angel Island.

The poor, confused echidna stayed on that island and did the only thing he thought he could do: work out. Soon, the island started to gain mobian visitors who the settled down and lived there. The island was renamed, and only one town was there, but Knuckles still resides there with his newly gained friend, Sticks...

Boom Sonic:

Poor, poor Sonic. He was born with speed unlike any other, and for that he was bullied. A lot. He didn't have any friends, nor did he have parents, for they died when he was young.

Soon, the bullying just got to be too much. He started cutting. Deep. He didn't just cut his arms; he also cut his legs. He used a lot of bandages, which later turned into sports tape when he stopped. He still has scars today, but it seems that his friends just thought that it was a fashion thing.

When Sonic ran away from his hometown, he ended up meeting a man shaped like an egg that was terrorizing the animals that lived there. He soon put a stop to the doctor, and this started to become a daily thing. It made Sonic's confidence swell up, and he stopped cutting. He started to get cocky, and, as he started to gain friends, he became full of himself. He soon moved to an island were Eggman lived and made even more friends...

Boom Tails:

Sure, Tails was bullied, but he didn't pay any mind to it. He loved to invent, and he loved to fly. He created a biplane and it instantly became his baby. He soon meets a hedgehog named Sonic and became best friends with him. He became Sonic's sidekick, and has been with him ever since...

Boom Amy:

Amy was raised in Little Planet, and she was very spoiled. She loved her planet, but she wanted to go out and explore the world. That chance comes when Eggman attacks and a blue hedgehog comes to save it. Not letting someone hurt her beautiful planet, she helped Sonic with the use of her piko piko hammer. She then became a part of Sonic's team, and traveled around with him and Tails. She soon developed a crush on Sonic, but kept it to herself...

Sticks:

Sticks the Badger was a calm, humble girl who grew up in a cave on Angel Island. The echidnas didn't mind her, knowing that she was of no harm. Then, the attack came. She had never seen a human in her life, so she thought them to be aliens. Once they left, she began making things to stop another invasion.

She saw a young echidna and raised him. Of course, she didn't have an education, so she couldn't teach him. She was declared 'crazy' by the new inhabitants because of what she thought was an alien invasion...

Okay, that's all. I hope this doesn't confuse you... This is what I think their pasts are for Sonic Boom, and this will be used for the story. I will update the next chapter soon. :)