Stay in your Lane!~Bill and Ted

For @KatieWeasley394

Katie's POV

"Katie would you my bodacious friend like to go on an adventure with Ted and I?" My best friend Bill asked me. I have a crush on him and Ted but I don't know what to do. I accepted because I had never been on an adventure with them. He motioned to the phone booth that was sitting on my lawn currently. Ted smiled and waved like an idiot, but a cute idiot. I walked into the phone booth and smiled at Ted. He and I were both a little claustrophobic so we closed our eyes and breathed deeply and slowly. Bill entered and looked at the phone book for a minute and then dialed a number. "Where are we going dude?" Ted asked Bill. "The future, dude, the future!" They did their weird synchronized air guitar thing. I shook my head and chuckled at their idiocy. I looked at the time lines, it's so weird how such a thin line can contain so many memories, so much history. I stood amazed with the time lines that I didn't even realize that we were drifting into another lane. "Stay in the lane!" I shouted at Bill and we all leaned to the right so we could stay in the right lane. We arrived in Los Angeles in 2015. The phone booth landed behind the Hollywood sign, the H to be exact. We walked down the hill that it rested on. Once we were off the hill we all agreed we would walk around L.A.

We walked on the walk of fame, took some pictures on weird looking square devices people said were iPhones. I got a free Lakers hat, and Dodgers baseball jersey! Girls looked at Bill and Ted with eyes of lust. When girls looked at Ted I held his hand, I did the same with Bill. Like, "Girl you are 25 years too late!" I obviously didn't say it out loud but I wish I did. We got some cool Wyld Stallyns shirts. Wyld Stallyns is a pretty popular band in the future, just like Rufus said! After five more hours of walking around and buying 2015 memorabilia, we decided to head back to the booth. We got back to 1989 safe and sound with all the stuff we bought. As Bill and Ted were walking me back to my house I wrapped my arms around their shoulders and laughed. "You insane dudes will always be my bestfriends!" I kissed both of their cheeks making them go pink before walking into my house.