I'm in Love with a Monster(Hunter)~Rudy {Monster Squad}

For radical80ss so here ya go boo!

Sophie's POV

It was a mess. Pieces of flesh were everywhere in the town square. Rudy threw me a gun. You see some supernatural happening caused all the bodies from the cemetery to rise from their graves, the police called us, The Monster Squad, to take care of the situation. I didn't trust Patrick and Sean with guns because they would probably end up shooting themselves on accident. I didn't see any of those undead bastards yet so I kept walking around. I kept my gun up and aimed in front of me just in case. I saw one walking a couple feet in front of me, so I shot it dead. I jumped as I heard the bang, but it still died, well again. I heard more shots signaling that Rudy shot some zombies. After an hour and several rounds of ammo I couldn't see any more. I was walking back to the truck when I felt a cold hand pull me down. I screamed as I hit the ground. I smelled death as the shithead breathed in my face. "This is it I'm going to die, I'm going to be a zombie! Holy shit I'm going to be a zombie!" I said panicking. The zombie was under me and had it's arms around me so I couldn't get away. I remembered the things from the self defense class my mom and I took a year ago. I elbowed the son of a bitch, stood up, and shot it. Rudy ran up to me and embraced me in a loving hug. "You ok? I saw you fall." He said breaking the hug to examine me. "I'm fine except I think that I have a minor concussion." I said rubbing the sore spot on my head. He kissed my lips and wrapped his arms around my shoulder as we walked to the truck to go home.