Lizzy's POV

I still remember the voice of Luke, whispering things and muttering curse words at us. At that time, I was 9. Hey, I kinda owned them when they rescued me. Sure, it was a terrible place to be. But I almost died. And they rescued me. I switched to Camp Half-Blood after the Titan War. Luke's side lost. The gods won.

"Hey Lizzy, are you coming?" Asked my best friend Jack. Jack was a son of Apollo. He was.... Amazing you could say. I had every class with him, except for Ancient Greek.

"But I don't want to go! Archery is absolutely just horrible!" I replied back to him.

"Its not that bad Liz! Come on!" He grabbed me by the arm, and we went towards Chiron, and all the other campers.

~~~~~ARCHERY~~~~~

We were paired up. Jack was paired up with someone that I didn't even know existed (sorry, guy) and I was paired up with an Apollo girl. Her name was... Melissa or something. She was really small and didn't look like she was in the right class for her age group. She's a really good at archery, though, (unlike me) and helped me with the positioning and shooting. I even got an arrow on the thingie!

After archery, I asked her if she could help me and give me a few pointers for shooting and archery.

"Yeah sure why not?" She had said, right before class ended.